Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Zermatt travel/skiing buddies and Accommodation

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking at going to Zermatt on the 16th or 17th of April for end of season Skiing

I'm a solo traveller at the moment so if anyone else is up for the Zermatt experience then post me!!

Also if anyone knows of any available accommodation for 6 nights from 16th or 17th please give me a shout

Thanks

Leon
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We've just been to zermatt, travelled with inghams, cost £400 each for flights to geneva, train transfers to zermatt and catered chalet for a week, not sure if it will work for you if you are arriving midweek, but as it's end of season they might be able to do you a deal crossing the weeks?

We stayed in chalet allessandra which is five minutes walk down a steep hill to the matterhorn express which gives you access to all areas.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Looks like the best conditions of the winter out there at the moment, and forecast to stay that way; I am sorely tempted to go next week. One problem - according to the Zermatt website a lot of the lifts finish on Sunday............
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy