Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Restaurants Les Arcs 1800

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Any recommendations for a place to celebrate 13th Birthday please? Somewhere with good atmosphere, good pizza/Savoyard nosh.

We were going to go to Alpage du chantel close to apt but has changed hands and is more pricey.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We love Chez Clarisse in Villards - it's along past the Mexican bar. Clarisse is so friendly and does great food. La Marmite similar. But no pizza. Same applies to Cabane des Neiges in Villards. For Pizza, L'Equipage has great pizza but less atmosphere. Or how about having the birthday party up the mountain during the day....? PS any patisserie will make you a cake to order if you ask...
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
snowyowl, thanks we are in village now so will check out. Have brought cake Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Have a great time and happy birthday to the Teenager...(deep joy..I have one of those!)
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Lou, wish him a happy one!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
You could book the Arpette evening bash on, I think, Weds nights. They serve fondue, raclette etc after the lifts have closed, then you ski a torchlit descent. Memorable occasion for a birthday. A word of advice - leave early before the real teenagers get drunk rolling eyes
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Chamcham, that would have been perfect, never mind Laughing Next time....

We actually ended up reverting to Plan A for a couple of reasons, and went to Chalet de Candice in Chantel. It was very very slow (the English guy who made a loud fuss before most people had even noticed, got served first of course, I would have let him walk out). Anyway, the food was excellent. Little bit pricey, but excellent.
I stood outside to make a quick phonecall and noticed the floodlights further up the piste as well but would have been too late by then.

Thanks all for advice.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy