Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snow camps charity event

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All

I wanted to share this with you all. As you are all aware (or maybe not) are never really introduced to kids from a certain background... that is why I love snow heads.... I am not sure if any of you have come across a charity before called snow camps http://www.snow-camp.org.uk/. Basically they work with inner city kids via winter sports to helpgive them confidence, and valuable counselling. I met the guy who set it up around 5 years ago.

From a personnel note for someone that has came from that background and has managed to set up a company I have always known that the industry/ sport needs to be accessible by all not just the rich.

This charity has benefited by chalets such as http://www.snowchateaux.co.uk/ donating their services and chalets for free for a few weeks to enable these kids to get a chance to experience the fun of winter sports is key to enable what we all enjoy to be experienced by all not just the rich...

I would like to tell let you know about the "Snowcamp night is : June 26th" in London where snow chateaux (owner Dan Evans and his wife Miran ... who puts up with allot from him... will be auction off holidays at their chalets and donating the money back to snow camps.

Please if you get a chance come along and show your support or donate something to the charity when you can,,,

I will post further info when I know where the event is...

I am not posting this for any other reason except wanting to share this info to you all.... at the end of the day it benefits young adults who would never get a chance just because of their background ....
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thanks Kav!

To expand on the above...

We are delighted to announce the 26th June 2012 as the date for the 4th Annual Snow-Camp City Drinks and Summer Auction fundraising evening!

After the success of the Norton Rose roof terrace suite as a venue last year, Norton Rose have kindly agreed to host the event once again. Graham Bell will also be returning as compere and host, alongside Snow-Camp young people who will be helping staff the evening!

During the evening, guests will have the opportunity to:

• Find out more about Snow-Camp’s work and meet young people who have benefited from the charity
• Get involved with fundraising events such as the Everest Challenge 2013 and our Summer Season of challenges including Ride/Jump/Trek and Walk for Snow-Camp!
• Bid on a huge range of fantastic donated auction prizes and enter the raffle to raise funds for Snow-Camp
• Find out about our Corporate Partnership and Individual Giving Programmes and discuss whether you or your company could help our work
• Learn how your ski trips could help Snow-Camp at no cost to you through our sister company The Good City Ski Company
• Meet Graham Bell and other ski and snowboard celebs, whilst enjoying complimentary canapés and wine on the stunning terrace at Norton Rose!

As before, Graham Bell and the Snow-Camp team will be running the auction to raise money as part of the evening. We know funding is difficult at the moment, however we have been extremely fortunate to have recieved an overwhelming level of support in the lead up to event through many organisations donating a fantastic array of auction prizes for our audience to bid on!

If you and your company would like to get involved in the evening, we would be delighted to hear from you. This is a great event for your staff and clients alike! With Graham Bell leading from the front, the excellent hospitality of Norton Rose and spectacular views over the London skyline, the event promises to be a fantastic addition to the Snow-Camp calendar once again; not to mention the fact you will be making a real difference to the lives of many inner-city young people through your support!

To more information please email Dan Keeley (Snowsport Community and Events Manager) at dan.k@snow-camp.org.uk or call us on: 01273 241383.

All the best
Dan
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hey Dan,

I rekon you should do some ski pub quiz .... what do you rekon it will be great.... and huge fun...... let me know you know how to get in touch...

May be I can help you and Snowjobz can some how sponsor it......
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy