Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

British Girl collides into Austrian chalet

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
jedster, as a father, I too have natural concerns about my children, and I'm sure (having met him) that Spyderman wouldn't literally wish that scenario on anyone. It was, however an excellent bit of gallows humour (discussed on sH extensively over the years). As an open forum, one has to respect each other's freedoms to a degree. At least up until the point at which things become highly inflammatory/repugnant.

Regarding kids reading this stuff....well if they're too young to understand it'll most likely wash right over them. If they're not, then it represents a good opportunity to discuss that sort of stuff and teach them a little more about the life and the world out there.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 5-04-12 11:06; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Frosty the Moonman,

Now there's a horrible thought
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Frosty the Snowman, I definitely, definitely, definitely wish them all the best. wink

Dicing with death there from Pedantica. Shocked
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Pedantica, have you considered that the spelling mistakes are part of a fiendish conspiracy to cover up Mosha Marc's, identity as a lawyer? Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Chasseur, Well said.

jedster, The joke wasn't about the child it was about Austrians. We all of course wish her a speedy recovery.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Spyderman wrote:
Chasseur, Well said.

jedster, The joke wasn't about the child it was about Austrians. We all of course wish her a speedy recovery.

+1

If people want to make sweeping generalisations and jump down other peoples throats though, Parentdish looks like the perfect kind of forum for them...
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
the comments on the link are pretty funny, the shock of horror of a nine year old being on a black run. They'd probably faint if they saw Kelly Sildaru
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Boris wrote:
homers double, No they shouldn't - they just make me look bad Embarassed

That's OK then, my 8 year old is desperately hoping her upcoming week of lessons with Charlotte at Easiski will let her forget things like blacks and just ski off piste! Wonder what the parentdish crowd would make of her wishing for (and me letting her do) that?
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I noticed one of the posters on Parentdish suggested suing. I know there was quite a bit of damage to the building but don't you think it is a bit harsh to sue a nine year old?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Sarge McSarge Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
jedster, I take it you have not read the Jade Goody thread then?
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy