Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo snowboarder wanting to join party or find a +1 - 14th April

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
So I have a pass to have a weeks boarding, looking to head out the weekend of the 14th April. High altitude is going to be necessary given the weather!

There's loads of good deals around, but all rely on two travellers and I am solo as my regular snowboard buddy can't make it. I'd be happy to join an existing party, or for someone to join me.

Anyone fancy it?

Simon
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi surfdad,

If you don't mind travelling on your own then please take a look at our chalet Bon Vie. It's at 2050m in Plagne Village and has log fire, comfy lounge, wifi, bar and catered service.

We have a single room available from 15 - 22nd April for £299 with no supplement. Full details via the link below or drop me an e-mail if you have any questions.

Happy planning!
Heather
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Now then surfdad, could be intrested in teaming up to have one last go before its to late. I live in Doncaster but at moment working in brighton, so Gatwick or Manchester not a problem. Like you not bothered where i go as long as there's enough snow. Idealy would prefer catered chalet .Seen some great deals for St Anton, may be to low? but plenty offers in high altitude French resorts.Drop me a line if you still looking
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Will1500 - ygm
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Suggest you put it off a week and join the EoSB on 21st April in Val Thorens. Ideal for individuals who want to find buddies for the week. And cheap as you like.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Try Val D'Isere - there's a big reunion party going on so plenty of life and snow should be great. I'm staying at Hotel Gellinotte with Ski Power for £199 single occupancy - catered.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy