Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Where's the competition - was it false advertising by snowHeads???

Poster: A snowHead
Maria55 wrote:
Megamum, you do seem to be the voice of reason

Shocked Shocked Who da thought it!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Shimmy Alcott, you know the drill.......get the nurses uniform on, the rubber one will be about right Little Angel
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Boredsurfing, Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Boredsurfing, wink
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
kooky, it would only be polite to ask our new friend Maria55 to join us, wouldn't it? Im sure I can handle two dirty patients.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Shimmy Alcott, cool with me, I like them feisty Laughing
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
What a bunch of weirdo's this place really has nothing to do with skiing and everything to do with your pent up frustrations doesn't. Seriously do you really think that people take you serious when to speak about such utter tripe. Megamumm yes thsi site is clearly run by a small team on a shoe string more interested in getting away skiing by the sounds of your post than looking after the interests of members of the community they own and run.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Maria55, bravo you......it only took you 1 day to figure that out.

Are you related to Phil Keith, just curious
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Maria55, Now you are really beginning to give the game away... Shame... Wink
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Maria55, I prefer my socks to be a touch more subtle
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I only came here looking for a competition and then asked where it was, finally finishing with my note of disappointment - Thank you all for you abuse and good bye!!
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Shimmy Alcott, I prefer my socks to be really thick, that way I can shove them up my jumper and con everyone into thinking I have breasts
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Maria55, shut the door on your way out, theres a love
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
kooky wrote:
Maria55, shut the door on your way out, theres a love
Laughing
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
The most beautiful sound I ever heard
All the beautiful sounds of the world in a single word - Maria
I just met a girl named Maria, and suddenly that name
Will never be the same to me.
Maria - I just kissed a girl named Maria
And suddenly I found how wonderful a sound can be
Maria - say it loud and there's music playing
Say it soft and it's almost like praying - Maria
I'll never stop saying Maria, Maria, Maria..

Come back. wink
snow conditions
geepee, what about this?

http://youtube.com/v/bPvAQxZsgpQ&feature=player_detailpage
latest report
Oh please just grow up, leave me alone and act your ages not your "SOCKS SIZES"!!!
snow report
psml, which is ufortunate as i'm on a train.
snow report
Maria55, Welcome to snowheads, you have inadvertently stumbled into a forum full of weiros who chat endlessly about, helmets, grammar, tyres, car hire at Geneva airport, snow chains, and the weather, plus some thinly disguised innuendos and the occasional pi55ing contest.

If thats not your bag than please accept my apologies, I hope you find the free holiday you were after.
latest report
jbob,

Thanks - now I understand everything!

If only I'd been told that a few months ago, who knows where I'd be now. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
snow report
Maria55, welcome to snowHeads. Are you a friend of savaloy joy?
ski holidays
I would love to act the size of my socks, I won´t be seeing 39 again any day soon
latest report
kooky,

is that socks on the feet, or the ones stuffed elsewhere?
snow report
Where's SmokinJoe when you need him ?! Snowheads Gold! Laughing
snow conditions
musher, Laughing Laughing Laughing I was never a 39 wink
latest report
harrisontherabbit wrote:
Maria55, welcome to snowHeads. Are you a friend of savaloy joy?

No - I want her to be a friend of mine though. She seems badass. I bet she shreds dead good snowHead

She can ride my plums anyday.

I just need to adjust them for her boot size.
snow report
A girl a mother
Wandered in for free things here
Left cross not a little
snow conditions
Maria55 wrote:
... Megamumm yes thsi site is clearly run by a small team on a shoe string....

Yup.

Quote:
....more interested in getting away skiing by the sounds of your post than looking after the interests of members of the community they own and run.

Wow. I'm really shocked that a skiing forum is run by someone that likes skiing. That's disgusting.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Charliebigpotatoes,
Quote:

She can ride my plums anyday.

c´mon Maria55, your first day here and you get an offer like that, how could you walk away
ski holidays
Maria55 wrote:
Megamum yes thsi site is clearly run by a small team on a shoe string more interested in getting away skiing by the sounds of your post than looking after the interests of members of the community they own and run.

It's meant to be a ski forum, wouldn't have it any other way...

Also this forum is far less weird and you're far less likely to get ripped to pieces than any other forum I've been on. That's just the internet.
latest report
snowHeads GOLD! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow report
Maria55 wrote:
I only came here looking for a competition

and you say this place has nothing to do with skiing Puzzled
you only seem interested in your freebie. Dream on luv.
snow report
You lot have just improved my rather rubbish day, thanks Laughing
ski holidays
Actually, every time I log on I notice the banner advertising the competition and think it reflects poorly on snowHeads. How long ago did it close? Weeks? Months? However, I know that Admin does things when Admin wants to.

Perhaps Maria55 should join another forum instead. I'm sure people here have suggestions! Little Angel
latest report
Ok ok we have been rumbled the only way out is to create a competition with a superb prize, can I suggest an evening out all free at Boris' famous bar. The competition is for the best answers to the following questions.

Q1. Without reference to non euclidian geometry explain in limerick poetry how two skis can describe identical arcs while at the same time having differant radii.

Q2. Where does Tom live?
snow report
Competition http://ski.londoncityairport.com/competitions/courchevel
Toofy Grin
snow report
Okay sorry I was so tetchy yesterday, I am a hard working mother of two, my husband works long hours, mostly away from home and both the kids have terrible colds right now and so giving me a hard time at home.

My Hubby and I, love our skiing as do the kids and I was surfing round the internet and came across this site - I have say I do belong to other forums, MumsNet being one of them. I have NEVER been jumped on anywhere quite like I was here. My very first post I was vilified as some sort of plant from SkiA Sweetspot because I said I liked it.

Then I start this (and took me ages to work how to start a thread) to ask where the competition was and got this torrent of abuse.

You are right a ski forum should be run by someone with an interest in skiing or snowboarding but they should also be professional enough to take down an incorrect feed encouraging to sign up and win something - it's false advertising - I bet I am not the only person who has signed up recently because of this reason and before you start of again yes it shouldn't be the only reason to join I agree and believe me I look at a lot of websites (especially about skiing) and I would have been happy to read this site without signing up as I actually think it looks dreadful with a poor lay out and confusing navigation, especially when a logo can't fit properly that I can't get to my personal navigation controls and then it seems to be full of self-obsessed people (except Megamum) who are intent I on ganging up on a newbie who just wanted to ask where the competition was I had seen advertised.

All in all I have a TERRIBLE Snowheads experience I would recommend that to anyone else reading this to be aware and consider looking elsewhere.

Sorry
ski holidays
Maria55, if it is so terrible on SH why are you STILL here harping on?
You said on about your 7th or 8th post " no wonder people don´t stay here long" how do you know that?

You are the pi$$ poorest excuse for a sock puppet I have ever seen, yesterday it was funny , today it´s tedious
latest report
Have a look around the multiple threads on the forum. You will find that this is an incredibly useful resource for anyone with an interest in skiing.

Your first post was a little in your face IMHO and this contributed to the micky taking which followed. While I agree the competition should be removed, I disagree we're luring people in. Apart from a few minutes signing up, what have you actually lost? Those of us who donate to the sites up keep do so voluntarily as we have all benefited from advice here.

If its not for you then so be it.
latest report
Maria55, hehe you're a mentalist, this has to be a troll no?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy