Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Where's the competition - was it false advertising by snowHeads???

Poster: A snowHead
hope that's not a ball sack Shocked i can see
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
What's a sock?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Emmeline, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sockpuppet_(Internet)
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
This thread is exactly the reason I voiced my concern at the person who actually won the competition in question. I said that people will join and never post again, just to try and win the competition and Maria55, is exactly what I'm on about.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Edit. Just to clarify myself and Maria55 have no relation what so ever!!!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ricklovesthepowder,

I understand your point - who wants a "community" member who is only in it for transparent self interest and has no intention of actually contributing? Clearly this isn't the decision admin has taken re contests seeing them as a means to harvest new members, some of whom might become active members of the community and all of whom count towards the members tally important to potential advertisers.

Competition entrants don't get something for nothing, after all they've surrendered their email address and can potentially be harassed for years with snownews emails wink I do question every year after I purge my inbox of assorted irrelevant offers from ski show stands whether it was actually worth entering their poxy competitions.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
holidayloverxx, hahaha - the link didn't work properly, and took me to just the explanation of an actual sock puppet - took me a while to see:

"This article is about cloth hand puppets. For the deceptive use of online identities, see Sockpuppet (Internet)"

Cheers Smile
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
It would seem to me the 'lovely' OP has missed out on some vital internet skills - like common sense and a sense of humour rolling eyes yeah people on sH's can be a bit nasty occasionally but if you post a nice joining thread you will get a nice response - OP FAIL.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
crazy_skier_jules wrote:
It would seem to me the 'lovely' OP has missed out on some vital internet skills - like common sense and a sense of humour rolling eyes yeah people on sH's can be a bit nasty occasionally but if you post a nice joining thread you will get a nice response - OP FAIL.

Very well put .
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Love this thread Laughing

I know diplomacy is the sensible approach to these people but honestly - what a bellend the OP is!
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Garethb82, you are brave, only 45 posts AND a number behind your name...........can I interest you in a competition wink
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I don't think sH's were impolite, in fact (assuming I read the thread right) she was pretty much offered a gang bang. I never got that offer - why the hell not! It's what I thought I was joining for Sad
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
This thread is brilliant!

I only came across this site about a month ago whilst on the hunt for snow conditions in Meribel. Found the information on offer here so useful, that I felt it would be a sin not to give something back! So whilst in the 3V at the beginning of March, I posted a report of the conditions each day for the people who were doing exactly the same as me just a week previous.

It's amazing how someone like Mariasaurus Rex can make such outrageous conclusions about this place, when there is a huge wealth of information available that is really really useful for people truely passionate about skiing! Very Happy
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Garethb82, kooky, beeryletcher, Callum001, Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Haha congrats guys. Snowheads falls in on itself. Shurely some kind of record?
ski holidays
You gotta love this place Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
kooky wrote:
Garethb82, you are brave, only 45 posts AND a number behind your name...........can I interest you in a competition wink

Laughing

All the cool kids go for a number after the name these days....

I'm interested in a competition only if I'm allowed to have a massive rant about how its fixed if I don't win and how it was really for my terminally ill aunt/cousin/dog and express how hard I work and how many kids I need to feed! wink
snow conditions
Garethb82 wrote:
kooky wrote:

Laughing

All the cool kids go for a number after the name these days....

I'm interested in a competition only if I'm allowed to have a massive rant about how its fixed if I don't win and how it was really for my terminally ill aunt/cousin/dog and express how hard I work and how many kids I need to feed! wink

Can i change my name to Timbobaggins69 Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
Garethb82,

You may notice that most of the ranting on here is done by the more "experienced" posters - you don't need a competition to kick off here, just get stuck in!!!
snow report
Simon Cross wrote:
Haha congrats guys. Snowheads falls in on itself. Shurely some kind of record?

For many of us, the ski season is over, and things tend to get more fractious here out of season.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy