Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lone Wolf wants to go skiing, Free until 31st of March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,
If anyone has a drop-out or spare place for a ski trip then please let me know by replying to this.

I'm a 29 year-old, London-based man, a good skier but not an amazing skier.

Open minded but not keen on low-altitude/budget resorts.
Have to be back in London early on the 31st, free from now onwards. That means I'd have to fly back on Friday the 30th at the latest.

Am sociable and enjoy a good time, but don't intend to crash anyone's group too much, on or off the piste - anyway I have some work to do so need to keep my head down in the evenings!

Thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Spencer82,

If you don't mind travelling alone then please take a look at Chalet Campanules on our website www.ice-fire.co.uk.

Any 7 nights between now and the 1st April are £299 per person, fully catered with no single supplement.

Happy planning!
Heather
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi thanks for the replies those of you who wrote to me - I'm not going to be going skiing any more as i've managed to hurt my back - ironic as I've come through two weeks of fast skiing this winter totally unscathed, but have managed to put myself out of action while shampooing of all things!

have good trips all of you.

S
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Spencer82,

What a shame - I hope you feel better soon.

Best wishes,
Heather
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy