Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo female looking to join a group

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I haven't been skiing yet this season and my usual group isn't going.

I want to join a group or find a ski buddy to go with. My preference is for a catered chalet in France. I love to ski but I'm not a late night party animal.

Any London airport.
Flexible on dates and can possibly do short notice.

Anyone?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
if nothing else comes up, have a look at UCPA holidays - through Action Outdoors. Very good bet for singles, and very competitively priced.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
thanks

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Mon 9-04-12 16:51; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi 40 something Gill,

If you don't mind travelling alone then please take a look at our chalet Campanules where we have some spaces left for 25th March - 1st April.

It looks set to be a nice sociable week with a fair few other solo skiiers, including a couple of snowheads. The price for the week is £299 per person, with no supplement for a single room.

Happy planning!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'm looking to get away this Saturday.
There are a couple of last minute bargains to be had.
Male 50.
House trained , shared with both sexes in the past.
Can provide references !
Partner doesn't ski and looking for one more ski fix
DaveP
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I'm looking for a few days away from 1st April. Love skiing hard and challenge, also 40 something and don't want to rough it too much
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
the EoSB ?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi
I'm not a group but another Female (also live 1/2 time in Herts) who wants to go skiing, I have one week and its the 14th April for that following week. I'm not an amazing skier but I can ski most things, i just love being out, happy to ski greens as i am blacks.
I'm 32 also not really a party animal, infact when i go skiing i like to ski hard during the day and relax / sleep at night, I can go partying back at home but i cant ski there.

I'm not worried about where I go, i have a season pass to tirrol but also as happy with france. Ideally somewhere cheap, have done self catering and 1/2 board in the past.

Are you interested in a possible trip. Happy to meet you at somewhere like Hemel if you would like to do that first

Ann
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
HI I'm a solo skier - just booked a half price deal to Tignes with Mark Warner 8th April - they are brilliant for solo skier as have a social table at dinner for all solo travellers plus ski guiding - so you don't feel left out of any part of the holiday - let me know if you are interested - there was no single supplement as they pair up solo travellers - just means you don't know who you are sharing with
Stella
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
40 something Gill, 40 something Gill,
Hi Gill - by the way, I'm flying from Birmingham but they have Gatwick flights too..........I'm a good skier but enjoy long lunches or early stops as much as long ski days these days. Like a bit of apres - but not a party animal any more !!
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
thanks

Last edited by snowHeads are a friendly bunch. on Mon 9-04-12 16:50; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hi 40 something Gill,

We have 4 rooms available in our chalet Bon Vie for the 15th - 22nd which is reduced down to £299 per person with no single supplement. Details via my tag line below . . .

Happy planning!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy