Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo skier needs advice re holiday companies or ski buddies with available places

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello all,
I have just joined Snowheads today after viewing site for about a year! I am a 51 year old male early intermediate skier from West Yorkshire.who only learnt to ski last year but is as keen as mustard! I returned from Bansko last week and also visted Meribel on 10/12/11.
I would love to squeeze in another trip before the season ends and as I am retired I am fairly flexible on dates. I am open to any suggestions or advice re companies or available places.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi

I just sent you a pm re a trip on the 25th.

Kat
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
chrismoore, welcome to snowHead s . Have you looked at Ski Weekends / Ski Weekender ? I think they get quite a few solo skiers.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
chrismoore, Welcome to snowHead 's.
Can do you a cheap break in a single room from 2nd to 8th of April. We have twin rooms available longer than that.
Check out the website below for all the info on what we do.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
chrismoore, Why not join a big group of snowHeads on the EoSB snowHead http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=87335
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi chrismoore,

Welcome to snowheads!

Our Chalet Campanules has some single rooms and we never charge a supplement on these. We have spaces left for 25th March - 1st April for £299 fully catered not including flights and transfers. It looks set to be a nice, sociable week with a number of small groups and solo skiiers booked in.

Happy planning!
Heather
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy