Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SNOWHEADS: Your AMAZING support is really helping, but can I request one final push? :)

Poster: A snowHead
looks, no arguments, there has been some major support on here and I will be forever grateful for it... you guys have really helped me here... if there is any more support it's more than welcome, but come on, no bickering... THANK YOU all and I hope you keep your fingers crossed for me Smile
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
shenryo, Does it finish tonight?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Shimmy Alcott, I am afraid so! early hours in the morning anyway... btw, your name is BRILLIANT!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I voted for it off my girlfriend's facebook got my girlfriend to vote for you too snowHead

I like how it has 973 likes but only 596 votes as well...
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
bobmcstuff, thank you so much good Sir... really appreciate that. I know! Many, many people been Liking but not Voting I am afraid Sad
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
shenryo, I forgot to say on the other thread, so I'll say it here: congrats on the wedding. I hope you'll both be very happy and have lots more fun things to do than worry about sadsters on Facebook. Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Axsman, lol, thank you so much good Sir Wink
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
ten past over in Canada... her goes his surge... fingers crossed for me guys that it ain't quite as good as mind Smile any more voters, please help! thank you
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
well... into the final string and guess who votes and retweets to help me?!?!?!? BRAD DOURIF!!!! Surely in with a chance if I've got Chucky on my team!!!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
well guys... 15 mins left and I am in the lead... thank you all very much for the votes, it really is appreciated... I quite seriously can't stress how genuinely over the moon with the support I have had on here, within my friends on FB and my photography links... fingers crossed still, but again, THANK YOU
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Nice! Take lots of photos. Very Happy
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
shenryo, Congratulations! Your photo deserved to win Happy Hope you have a fantastic time!
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Spikyhedgehog, geetee, I can't thank you enough

SNOWHEADS.... I THINK I HAVE WON THIS!!!! I can't thank you all enough for the amazing support on here. I had been very weary of starting to campaign around, which is why I left it to the last couple of days, but the response... WOW! Be proud SNOWHEADS.. we have helped a girl to Whistler, and now you have helped me to Crescent Spur... WOW! Nothing confirmed yet, but I finished on 645 votes, second place on 479!!!

Now them I ain't ignoring you good people, but it's 7.36am and I must go to bed... I am like a happy zombie at Christmas. Thank you again Smile
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Thank you all so very much, you have all played your part, even the whingy bunch lol ( just kidding ). You've made some people very very happy
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
i genuinely can't believe it folks... thank you all so much for putting up with me (sorry about the couple of hijacks too... I appreciate that was a little naughty so sorry) and for voting... I think you guys have been really good for a good solid stack for votes as I thought you may... if I can ever return the favour... PM me!

thanks one an all Smile
snow report
shenryo, congratulations! As I said, I think these ladies set the bar pretty high in terms of a gorgeous ski video from a trip to Crescent Spur...

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=87554&start=0

Hope you'll be posting a video too...

Enjoy it and enjoy your wedding too.
ski holidays
Brilliant!
and, have a fantastic time!
snow report
snowHead
ski holidays
miranda, thank you so much
sequoiaboard, Shimmy Alcott, thanks guys

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT STILL Shock
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy