Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SNOWHEADS: Your AMAZING support is really helping, but can I request one final push? :)

Poster: A snowHead
shenryo, sorry should have been more clear - I asked those who do have face-ache to vote for you - (not to use the google+ accounts to validate). Embarassed
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
303 VOTES!!!! thank you to all you guys who have voted. Just under 70 behind now guys... big taks, I know... but come on Snowheads... if anywhere can help me blow the competition out of the water, then surely this community can?!?!?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
up to 317 votes guys... still way back... gotta level, the only way I'm going heliskiing is if you guys can find it in your good selves to vote. If you are ill at ease of just voting for voting sake, then please check out the competition.

I really would appreciate the votes and would be sure to bore you with lovely heliskiing photos should I win... please folks, vote for me Smile just click the link and hit vote, we've hlped one young lady win the top prize of Whistler, let's flex our muscles and help me also... please Wink

http://www.crescentspurheliskiing.com/shameforgain/2011/12/the-three-stages-of-the-skiier-beginner-intermediate-advanced/
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm in ...good luck
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
It offends me that the picture winning isn't even rotated in the right aspect, sheer laziness and they are top chance! I wish I'd entered now...

Voted for you pal, great photo. I'm sure you'll remember it's skier from now on though. wink
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
I'll stick it up on our snowsports facebook which should hopefully get you a few votes.

Edit: http://www.facebook.com/cardiff.snowsports

There you are! Hopefully it helps out. Facebook campaigns are fun!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I voted, but it moved backwards, 326 to 327! So I guess others were voting at the same time on the ones ahead. Goodluck!
Is it really 1 shot, or have you merged 3 together? Nice one either way.

Edit - DOH! I guess 327 is the number of votes. not its position in the order of most votes received Laughing
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
shenryo I voted for it in order to try to stop you highjacking any more threads with your pleading. Crying or Very sad

I'm not sure it really meets the purpose of the website or the competition but good luck anyway.

Last edited by After all it is free Go on u know u want to! on Wed 14-03-12 12:04; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
voted
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
redrunmarcus, thank you ever so much for the vote Smile
Spikyhedgehog, lol, I sure will... you learn something new every day Sad lol - thanks ever so much for the support buddy, I really appreciate that - and the rotation thing??? Tell me about it, it's rather frustrating Sad
wigan, thank you, it REALLY is one shot... lucky and in the right place... but so much photography is like that
Tiger2, thank you for the vote... the competition is nearly over so don't worry. The image was actually invited to the competition by one of the owners so I guess they liked it for the comp.
boabski, thanks for the vote buddy

again guys, thank you all for the votes... I have the guy in my sights but need more. Come on fellow Snowheads... send a guy heliskiing. I am getting married in May, what a start to our gift list this would make Wink
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
+ 1 When does comp finish?
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
gsb, tomorrow I am afraid Sad Need all the Snowhead help possible, in fact, if I'm honest, I wont do it without you guys at this stage
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
1765 views!!! Come on guys... some more of you must have the means and will to help a fellow Snowhead win a free week heliskiing! Come on guys... please help me, you guys are the difference Smile
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Voted - quite how a guy in a brown fartbag is winning I don't know. Rather liked that 'mayday' shot too.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Richard_Sideways, yeah, I voted for that one actually. Thank you kindly for the vote good Sir Wink
snow report
voted, up to 355,.
poor layout for viewing, cant believe the frontrunner, just cack.
you deserve it on merit for your shot.
latest report
Thank you so much. Sorry if folk feel like I am being a pain, but I am sure you all agree guys... a weeks heliskiing !!! And you guys can really get me top prize! Thanks folks and sorry again for repeat messages.
snow report
Just voted. 418 now ... only 1 behind the lead! Get voting you snowHead

Toofy Grin Toofy Grin

Good luck
snow conditions
Just voted. In the lead now.
ski holidays
Kersh, thank you ever so much kind Sir... I thought you'd be a good for vote Smile
ringingmaster, thank you so much

AGAIN, SNOWHEADS..... if I have got anyone's back up with pleading for votes then I truly 'am sorry. I am not that kind of guy... a troll, or anything like that. I just thought the Snowheads community would make the difference. In fact, the response has been excellent and I thank you all for voting! If anyone else would like too, know that you will make the difference! Please vote! We got one girl a trip to Whistler, please help me to Crescent Spur! I wish I could offer an incentive, but the only incentive I can offer is a massive smile and promises of boring you all with the tales of heliskiing powder!!!

I am getting married in May guys, and this would just be the perfect way to start married life and I really do appreciate the help!
ski holidays
It's only 'cos my dad's from Morpeth as well.
latest report
andersont, haha, names and where?

Thank you buddy, I'm a Morpethian as well Smile
ski holidays
for me it is just that your picture is so much better.
snow report
ianbradders, and I thank you so much for saying so fella... THANK YOU Smile
snow report
just voted
snow report
smithy05, thank you buddy, that is excellent and I really appreciate the help

SNOWHEADS... today is the final day. I know I've went on a bit about this, but as I am sure you can see, this has turned into purely a popularity contest and unfortunately I can't compete without your help. The guy in front (sorry, I'm about to admit to a smidging of FB stalking here) has 600+ friends, I have half that. Quite simply, you guys could really win this for me but I need to be well clear before his final surge. Thanks for the supports guys, but please anyone that hasn't voted, please do, or certainly please take a look and vote on your fav Smile
snow report
shenryo, he grew up opposite the phone exchange, his dad owned Pumphreys. left home in the sixties though.
snow conditions
andersont, I see... a little before my time then Shock thanks again for the vote buddy, and if you'd like to help a fellow Morpethian and know of anyone else that may vote, then please do... it would make me over the moon.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hey folks,

Just to let you all know that thanks to your votes I am back into first place. I know I am probs getting on a lot of nerves but this is the final day for votes. The only problem is the other guy has one day on me and seems to have chanelled much support from a similar Australian forum. If I could encourage any of you to help that little bit more, it would possibly make the big difference. I am over the moon with the support received so far, you have really made a difference.

I you haven't voted yet, then please do folks. I would mean a hell of a lot as I am sure you can imagine. Thanks again.

http://www.crescentspurheliskiing.com/shameforgain/2011/12/the-three-stages-of-the-skiier-beginner-intermediate-advanced/?fb_comment_id=fbc_10150440301412439_20516916_10150442503402439#f1c749989

Just click the link then hit Vote, the Thumbs Up and the number should almost immediately change Smile thanks people
ski holidays
shenryo, d'you know, I think we've actually got the message.
snow report
Pedantica, apologies... just my final push is all... I'm sure when considering the prize you can understand why I'm hankering so hard for votes Sad
snow conditions
shenryo, yep, I understood the first 20 times.
ski holidays
Pedantica, lol, OK, not trying for any animosity on here, just community - people on here have been amazing!
ski holidays
If you were in line for a free heliskiing trip, you'd push it hard!
snow report
Spikyhedgehog, my sentiments exactly and thank you for saying so... it's an amazing trip hence my push for the snowheads to help me Smile
snow conditions
Well I don't know where all those last minute votes came from but it looks like you're about 90 votes in the lead! Well done Very Happy
latest report
Spikyhedgehog wrote:

I think not.
snow report
cathy, Facebbok friends, many of you guys... thanks a lot for the support guys, it does mean a lot. It is a shame that a photography comp has ended up like this, but the guy I was competing with has double the list of me Shock hence my support for you
ski holidays
achilles wrote:
Spikyhedgehog wrote:

I think not.

You may in a position where that is the case, for us it is a dream holiday and we will do anything we can to win Smile
ski holidays
For everyone who has voted, a massive massive thank you Smile
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy