Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SNOWHEADS: Your AMAZING support is really helping, but can I request one final push? :)

Poster: A snowHead
Hey guys,

I am seeking support from the Snowheads community in an effort to help me win a dream week heliskiing in Canada. I have an image in the running (currently in third place) for a dream trip next season but I need each and every vote I can muster. I was in first place but 'am currently down two places due to two North American guys rallying up more support. This is where I was hoping the ever-reliable Snowheads community could stand up and make themselves known! (haha).

It just takes two seconds to vote, there is no spamming involved or anything like that. To verify you're a real person and not just the same guy going from Internet Cafe to Internet Cafe totting up votes the company are using Facebook. So, if you have a Facebook account and would be ever so kind as to help a fellow Snowhead member take top prize, all you have to do is click the following link, then click Vote (the Thumbs Up logo) and the number should increase almost immediately. I would really appreciate it folks and it would be a great thing to show off the great community that has developed here over the years.

http://www.crescentspurheliskiing.com/shameforgain/2011/12/the-three-stages-of-the-skiier-beginner-intermediate-advanced/

Thanks ever so much guys

Ryan

This is my image:

THE THREE STAGES OF THE SKIIER BEGINNER! INTERMEDIATE! ADVANCED!
snowHead

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 15-03-12 18:29; edited 4 times in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
amazing pic mate

voted, good luck for this one Smile
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
thank you - please help out guys
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
shenryo, great snap, but just to save a lot of time later, you'd do well to fix
Quote:

SKIIER
asap. wink
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Voted, fun piccie!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
andyph, is it skier? I always thought it was skiier. LOL - did you vote buddy? Really appreciate the time if you did Smile Don't think I can change that now however, lol

davkt, grolsch99, thank you so much for the votes guys, seriously hoping Snowheads can help me out here Smile
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Done, good luck
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
gryfon, thank you ever so much buddy, I really appreciate that Smile
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
voted! good luck Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
gemmie20, thank you kindly, really appreciate that Smile
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Great pic, just voted
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
thank you Rowlski, I really appreciate it: check out my other one here for a laugh (and a vote should you be so inclined) lol

http://www.crescentspurheliskiing.com/shameforgain/2012/03/the-powder-avengers/
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Looks like a snowdome on any given weekend! Laughing

Nice image. Like the idea.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
shenryo, cool photo - I have voted for you. If you win, I think skilegs and friends have set the bar very high for the video I hope you'll be posting on here!
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Fab pic - voted
ski holidays
I've voted because it's actually very good! Would still help out a forum member though, we're expecting a postcard..
latest report
[frenchst, miranda, Gilly28, andersont, thank you so much guys, I really appreciate the support! Really praying for support from my fellow Snowheads... I will post a GREAT postcard... I hope!
snow report
COME ON fellow Snowheads! Hundreds have looked at this... surely some of you wanna help a fellow Snowhead win this great trip? Seriously, just takes a few seconds and NO spamming will result. My image ain't half bad either if you will forgive me for being so bold. Smile Only a few days left, hence the push.
latest report
He's 130 votes behind! I hate Facebook and still voted: we've got to be able to see off some Yanks with lame photos and unfunny jokes.
ski holidays
Just added my tick... great pic Toofy Grin
ski holidays
andersont, Thanks so much buddy... Now that's the spirit i was lookin for!!!! Scarpa, Thank you very much
latest report
I voted. Mostly cos it's actually a good pic.
ski holidays
Voted! and it is a brilliant shot,Good luck.
ski holidays
good luck
ski holidays
bobmcstuff, thank you very much, that means even more and I thoroughly appreciate the help
sequoiaboard, thank you buddy, much appreciated
slowphil, thanks for the vote, means a lot

come on fellow Snowheads snowHead , heed the call! If we can unite as one voice, we can do this! lol (said in my strongest William Wallace impression)
snow report
Voted - great pic.
snow conditions
LukeRibs, thank you, really appreciate the vote Smile
snow report
SNOWHEADS... I sincerely appreciate all the help on here so far, but PLEASE help me more folks... I know it was with Snowheads votes that a fellow Snowhead recently won a trip (of which I helped out a much as I could) to Whistler so PLEASE, PLEASE help me the same folks. I wouldn't hesitate to help a fellow Snowhead out.

UNITE! lol
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Done - good luck, great photo.
ski holidays
daveyladboy, thanks ever so much buddy, really appreciate that Smile

Can I just ask folks - has everyone that voted actually seen the Voting number increase? There appears to be some problems some folk are facing. Some people Liking but not Voting, some Voting but the system not registering - just wondering if all you guys have managed OK? Thanks again folks, really appreciate this support Smile
snow report
i have voted and it moved to 276
ski holidays
chrisb, thank you kindly Good Sir! Much appreciated Smile
latest report
Done, good luck. Nicely observed shot. Cool
latest report
geepee, thank you so much, really appreciate that Smile
ski holidays
Fantastic photo. Done. Good luck.
latest report
Now up to 288 - lovely pic.
snow report
FlyingStantoni, Pamski, thank you ever so much guys, I really do appreciate the support Smile
snow report
shenryo, Done. As others have said - because it's a great pic. Shared it too... you never know. Very Happy
ski holidays
Loved the photo, don't have face-ache. So shared the link on google+ (oh the irony - and yes I know, "it's not a social network...") If one of my circles picks it up, it counts as my vote OK?!

Good luck!
snow report
Schuss in Boots, thank you so much, the more help I can get the better so I really appreciate that Smile

Arctic Roll, that would be much appreciated... let me know how they get on... I don't know that site works to be honest Wink
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy