Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

9 & 11 yr olds

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Quote:

Even so you should be snug in bed with Mrs Ise

Does Mr Ise know about this??
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
SSsh... keep it quiet! I don't think ise visits the snowboarding threads too often....

But 'seriously folks', perhaps Jonpim thinks ise and I are one and the same? That's the second time he's made a hint along those lines. Can't think why.... just imagine how many posts I'd have to make daily to keep that up!

For the record Jonpim, I am me, my pseudonym (see sig) consists of my initials, I think posting using multiple personas is a bad thing - except in rare cases (I mentioned this somewhere else). Ise and I have actually skied together in Tignes last November witnessed by my daughter. And she will testify to the fact that one of the two wasn't too fit that day but at least had a semblance of technique (major praise from her) while the other one would probably be better off playing darts (the only 'sport' I've ever impressed her with my ability at...) Crying or Very sad
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Whoops! And I said I wouldn't do it again!
Lesson: don't try to post while overseeing trainees
I'm off down the garden to eat some worms
See how I grovel
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
PG, sad how fast you can go from "My Dad is superman" to "My Dad is so sad at (insert activity of your choice)" with daughters.
But they still expect the usual taxi service.
(Now, it was PG - wasn't it? - that was mentioning his daughter just now....?)
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Cheek! I look nothing like the guy on the left! (Isn't that Bin Laden again?)
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy