Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Single Skier looking for group/others to join...23/03 onwards

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey,

I'm looking to join onto a group of other skiers as at the moment I'm on my jack jones. Happy to go to pretty much any resort, have been St Anton and Chamonix numerous times.

Pretty flexible as long as it's 23rd March onwards.

I'm a 25 year old, professional, male, from London, and can happily skii the black and reds Very Happy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi

We have a couple of spaces in our Chalet in St Anton on the 25th March, we were looking for a couple as we had another couple drop out but as it gets clsoer I think we will consider a solo. the cost is £900 inc travel from LGW, transfers, catering etc and includes lift pass.

PM me if this is something you may possibly be interested in and if so I will put it to the other 3 if they will accept a solo, either that or we would definitely consider £1,500 for the 2 spaces if you can find someone to join you. (I did see and post on another solo's posting).

It is a great chalet with hot tub and sauna and our ages are 33 to 41. See my other post on the forum for more details.

Kathryne

http://www.skival.co.uk/ski-chalet/st-anton/mountain-lodge/53/
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Nigel

I'm heading to my families place in Arc 2000, was going there with two friends but they can't go now.
36yo Pilot from Ireland.........

Interested ?

Dave

AirborneNigel wrote:
Hey,

I'm looking to join onto a group of other skiers as at the moment I'm on my jack jones. Happy to go to pretty much any resort, have been St Anton and Chamonix numerous times.

Pretty flexible as long as it's 23rd March onwards.

I'm a 25 year old, professional, male, from London, and can happily skii the black and reds Very Happy
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
What's the cost Dave? Feel free to PM me.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi, strange one: I am supposed to go skiing on a group trip. I am the organiser. The trip costs £595 to Tignes, this Easter . It leaves London on Sat 31 March and will return to London on Sun 8 April. Fully booked and ATOL bonded tour operator. I was supposed to get 15 people and I go free...but I cannot go. So the place is yours for £495. £100 reduction. must be booked by tonmight. Everything included.
see below for the details:

The lift pass alone in Tignes is 240 euro for a week, so you get the idea of how cheap this trip is.

Tignes for skiers of all abilities and ages. This trip is not a booze up but if you so desire, we won't stop you. It is a very cheap skiing trip with absolutely evrything included. It is at a premier resort at a great price with professional people.

It is all inclusive (travel, food, ski's, full ski pass, 12 hours lessons, accommodation -eveything even transport) It will cost £595.

The accommodation has direct access to the slopes and the resort has a furnicular to the top of the glacier. The resort height bodes well for good snow. Resort base is at 2100m!!!! and goes up to 3654m...

We travel by coach and once again are staying in the UCPA sports centre.

It is booked through a regulated company so you are fully protected. Please e-mail or call me so I can give you the lowdown.
To book https://www.outgoing.co.uk/student-ski/ and use the login of
freeme to book on my trip. I am a private person
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi AirborneNigel,

We have a single room left in our chalet from 25th March - 1st April if you are happy to travel alone.

The price for the week is £299 fully catered with no single supplement not inc flights and transfers. Details of the chalet etc via the link below.

Looks set to be a sociable week with a few other solo skiiers, including some snowheads booked in.

Happy planning . . .
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy