Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Last Minute Ski Place - Tignes - this Sunday 11th March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We've had a drop out from a group of 8 to go skiing this Sunday 11th March in Tignes for 7 days.

Catered chalet approx 2 mins walk from nearest piste, 3 mins from chairlifts and 4 mins from Resort centre

Flight is from Gatwick.

Anyone interested...?

Duncan
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Some idea of cost?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cost is £620, but open to offers given last minute.....
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
please provide a link to / or name of the chalet - thanks .
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Chalet Alaska, Tignes
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Duncan,

Have sent you a pm - check your inbox in the Send/Receive Messages option in the top right of this screen. -Steve

ps you can send a pm (private message) by using the Send/Receive Messages option in the top right of this screen and clicking the oval "box " labelled "new post" in the top left of the screen and then searching for / typing in my username Steve008 in the to box : and then only I will be able to read it - cheers.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks Steve, apologies but place has now gone
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy