Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo Intermediate Snowboarder looking for partners 17th march

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
This is a bit of a last minute one but looking for a partner/group heading out to France on the 17th March from Leeds/Manchester? I am a 37 year old intermediate Snowboarder.

I am open to other locations as there are plenty of good deals around??
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Robbie,

I am off to Mayrhofen on the 17th March (going solo this time). Hoping to get the full decent from top to bottom of the Hintertux plus some time over the back at Kaltenbach and Zell am Ziller.

Plenty of cheap accom about. I have already booked but if you fancy riding in Mayrhofen and surrounds let me know. Flying from Manchester Sat afternoon with Crystal.

Also Wangl Tangl is on so good night life and plenty of music and some good action on the Vans Park.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi John,

Thanks for the offer but I have done that area a couple of times now so I was looking for a new area to explore!

You will have a wicked time and hopefully the good conditions will keep for you mate
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Robbie,

No probs.

Good luck with finding somewhere new.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Robbie1000,

If you can travel on the Sunday (18th) then please take a look at our Chalet Campanules - web link in my tag line.

The chalet is in the Paradski area and the price is reduced down to £299 per person, fully catered. Looks to be quite a sociable week too with a number of other solo skiiers booked in already . . .

Happy planning!
Heather
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hey John7777, I'll be around in Mayrhofen by the same time as you, that is on the 17th - and it seems that you know the place already? I could definitely meet you for a couple of slopes and to get some tips on the area. What do you think?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi Peter,

Happy to ride a few slopes with you and provide any info I have thats of use to you, especially how to avoid the queues on the Penken if its busy.

I plan to ride the area around Penken, Horberg, Raskogel and possibly over to Eggalm (the ski route between Raskogel and Eggalm is open at present) and back on the Sunday (18th) time permitting.

Also plan a trip to Hintertux on a good day to do the run from top to bottom via the Schwarze Pfanne (7km) about 12 km from top to bottom I think, although last time I was on the Glacier visibility was about 1 - 2 metres at best, so looking for a sunny day this time. Also hopping to get out to Kaltenbach again and if time permits Zell am Ziller both of which are well worth the visit, although I have not managed Zell am Ziller yet but hay first time for everything.

Also although the top of the Ahorn is mainly a beginners area (although good for practicing tricks) the red down to Mayrhofen is worth a run.

Arriving Mayrhofen Saturday night, happy to have a beer Sat night or meet up on the Sunday your call.

If not still happy to answer any question or provide any help or tips you want.

All the best.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi there John - thanks, absolutely willing to take profit from your kind offer, sounds like great plans you have prepared - definitely you have all figured out.

I'll be staying in Ramsau but I'll be with a car so I should have no issues getting to Mayrhofen if it's where you are based. Saturday night beer sounds like a good plan.

Please just drop me a PM with your email, or send me a note directly at peter.snowhead (at) gmail.com.

Best!

P.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi Peter,

Good place to be for access to the slopes. If you have a car no need to come into Mayrhofen and suffer the queues at the Penken. You can head straight for the Horbergbahn at Hippach. Big carpark here and the lift takes you straight up into the bowl.

I have sent you an email so you should have my mail address.

Regards.

John
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hey John - that's exactly the kind of "inside" info that I wanted to hear! I was already warned about the (possible) Penken queues, but much better is to know that I can head to a convenient Horbergbahn access!!!

Cheers for that!

I'll check my email now.

And thanks again!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
You sorted yet Robbie ? see pm
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Yes all sorted thanks! Heading to Morzine if you have been?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy