Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Would love to go Skiing in the Easter Holidays.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone got any places for a ski holiday between the 31st March & 14th April? Need to be back on the 15th. Would love to get a week in, even a couple of days would be good Smile 30 year old desperate to ski before the end of the season.

Thanks

Ali
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I just booked with this lot

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2003732#2003732
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi alikat077,

If you don't find somewhere that suits we still have a single room left in our Chalet Campanules (link in my tag line).

The dates are Sunday 8th - 15th April and the price is £539 with no single supplement.

Happy planning!
Heather
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy