Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Spring skiing pitfalls

Poster: A snowHead
Spring skiing has so far been a pleasant experience Cool , however today I found to my cost that slushy snow, speed, and T-shirt skiing are not a good mix. I shall now be wearing T-shirts for the rest of the week due to removing a fair amount of skin from my arms Confused - at least the temperature here in California is in the 80s so it shouldn't be too hard snowHead snowHead
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yep never been a real fan of slush, I'd prefer hardpack any day
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Trouble is you usually get both, with a short transition point somewhere around mid-morning. The hard staff I thought I could manage, but it was hell last week, off-piste was a waste of time.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Stuart. Good point. Snow can be an abrasive beast once it's been through re-freeze.

I always point this out to girls in bikinis on the summer glaciers, and encourage fellow Snowheads to do the same.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Spring skiing was great in Austria last week. I am sure everyone was glad I kept my clothes on.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
David Goldsmith wrote:
I always point this out to girls in bikinis on the summer glaciers, and encourage fellow Snowheads to do the same.

David, you obviously see this as a duty that needs to be done, very noble Laughing
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
In fact perhaps he should consider extending this noble approach beyond the glaciers, as a preventive measure - pre-season, at the local swimming pool, on the beach in summer....
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
David Goldsmith wrote:

I'd be delighted to, sounds like an excuse to strike up a conversation with girls in bikins. Sadly, I must be skiing on the wrong glaciers, I've never seen any Crying or Very sad
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
ise, Would a catsuit be sufficient excuse?
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
There were a couple of guys skiing in their undercrackers last week in Sauze - do they count?
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
PG, I'd need to see it to be sure Wink
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
The most important thing is not to fall over. This girl doesn't stand a chance.

I mean, look at her arm position. She needs a ski instructor.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
David Goldsmith, Look, I'm finding it hard enough to work as it is.....
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
David Goldsmith, I hope you gave her a good talking to!
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
PG, I presumed you were trying to hit 1000 posts not working .
snow report
ise, I've actually translated a couple of thousand words today!
ski holidays
David Goldsmith, I think actually the instructor has just left, along with her jacket by the looks of it ! Obvioulsy the photographer likes making his models suffer, why else would he make here wear ski boots Wink
snow conditions
David Goldsmith,

You dirty old man, you should be ashamed of yourself posting pics like that on a respectable forum such as this.

PS Got any more pics like that? snowHead
latest report
I got the "This site is filtered" message!

Thta's another "dirty old man" logged to my network account!
snow conditions
I got an access denied message - that's one of the problems working for an American corporation.
ski holidays
Red Dave, you don't work in Echirolles by any chance ???
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy