Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone know when NEXT winters Easyjet flights go on sale?

Poster: A snowHead
Planning next year already !! So, anyone know ?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Usually about July I think.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
One of our winter 2013 guests called them today and they said "in a few weeks".
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Just booked my february 2013 half term flights from Manchester to Munich (off to the arlberg) with Lufthansa...a bargain at £120 ish/head (there are 6 of us!)...significantly cheaper than flights last year (or the year before) to Zurich with easyjet or Swiss for the Arlberg....feeling quite smug with myself...
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I was wondering about this, too. We need to book some flights for Christmas but one of the passengers is as yet unborn. And I don't think you can book with easyJet without names. As the gender of passenger is unknown, we can't book yet......so I'm hoping it will be at least a month before the flights are on sale. snowHead
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks all.... I guess I will keep an eye on EJ and there email alerts until they come on sale.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
We booked this year's half term flights with EJ in May 2011 - they were the first to release flights.

Interested in "premium" airline flights but there's none to Geneva direct from Manchester or Leeds - I'd certainly consider BA or Swiss if eith did Manchester Geneva but I think you have to go via Zurich or London.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Richie_S, usually they come out in August. The first batch of flights might not be priced right so I would wait to end Aug early Sept.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
We booked for January this year, last May, Liverpool to Geneva (and, at around £60 pp return, a very good price they were too Very Happy)
snow report
 cran
cran
pam w wrote:
I was wondering about this, too. We need to book some flights for Christmas but one of the passengers is as yet unborn. And I don't think you can book with easyJet without names. As the gender of passenger is unknown, we can't book yet......so I'm hoping it will be at least a month before the flights are on sale. snowHead

Leave them at home, probably too young to ski anyway... Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Some of them have appeared in the last hour. Not from London though
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
EDI to Grenoble are now available up to end of Feb
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Bournemouth to Geneva are showing up to the end of February 2013 flights from £20.00!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Boredsurfing, Ah! thanks for the heads up.... need to keep an eye out now.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
The 2013 winter flights were launched in March-April 2012. For the next season, you could set-up an email alert that will let you know as soon as Easyjet releases the tickets for a certain flight, for a certain date. The service is http://www.lowcostroutes.com/en/flights_alert?airline=14 and I already set-up the alerts for the summer 2013 vacation in Cyprus!
snow conditions
addana, Welcome to Snowheads snowHead , and thanks for that helpful link. Very Happy

As a matter of interest, I believe some Snowheads have tried the e-mail notification service run by Easyjet themselves and have found that the news about released flights often appears here first from Snowheads posts, before Easyjet get round to sending out their e-mails! Laughing
ski holidays
LTN to GVA booked for 6 for March 2013 at sub £60 a go a few weeks ago
ski holidays
Thanks Alastair Pink. Indeed, their official alert system is not fast enough. One has better chances to book earlier if he checks their website daily! Mad
snow report
I'm looking for early April 2013 and had a reply on here a week or so agao saying about 20th July, so keeping a close eye out now!
snow conditions
Come on Sleazy, hurry up and issue the April flights!

Anyone heard anything on when these will be coming out?!

Thanks
latest report
They are already online now, hurry up. I received a flight alert email from lowcostroutes 2 days ago.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy