Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone Heading off on 24th March?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Snowheads,

We're hoping to bag a bargain for somewhere on these dates. One beginner and one very experienced skier / snowboarder. We fancy some company if anyone needs there numbers upping by two females!

Also - any of you experienced "last minuters" know when the optimum time is to book "last minute"?

Cheers
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ooops -' their' numbers..... I can do proper English sometimes! Smile
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Roo, can you do the 18th March or are you fixed on dates? And what are your rough ages?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Would love to say we're flexible on dates but sadly not Sad 20's and 20 with 18 years life experience!!)
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
You could look at the options available with these guys: http://www.action-outdoors.co.uk/default.aspx

Just as long as you don't mind dorm style accommodation.. I'm headed to Les Arcs that week with them as a solo traveller at present Wink
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Me and a mate are off on the 25th for a booking starting from the 24th of March. Due to work and other commitments, we are giving away the first day to the cottage owners for free. Finalising the bookings tomorrow, 02/03/12. So get in touch if Le Grand Massif is your tyoe of resort. The bigger the group the better.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks guys - gonna leave it a bit and see what the snow looks like the week before.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
50 year old male here would love to share with two young girls but i dont think the wife would let me Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi Roo,

There are a few of us trying to sort out a trip for the 24/25th March. We have set up a facebook event to share ideas. I have sent you a pm with a link to the event.

Cheers

Paul
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
plp40 wrote:
Hi Roo,

There are a few of us trying to sort out a trip for the 24/25th March. We have set up a facebook event to share ideas. I have sent you a pm with a link to the event.

Cheers

Paul
hi guys, i'm looking to join a group/find a ski buddy for that week too (24th/25th) so would be interested to get more details, if the trip is still available. i'm 44, intermediate skier, based in london. cheers,
dan
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Just managed to work it so that I can leave earlier than April. So, relaxed adventure loving 22year old American(Yea I know) living over in the UK looking to get with some folks to do some late season riding. I can ride just about everywhere; spent last season out in Colorado it was awesome. If anyone is looking for another head please let me know. Also I can not leave before the 20th of March. Sorry for stealing you thread Very Happy
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hi Roo,

If you haven't booked anywhere yet then it might be worth taking a look at our chalet - link in my tag line.

We've got Sun the 25th March - 1st April reduced down to £299 per person, fully catered. Looks set to be a sociable week as well . . . .

Happy planning!
Heather
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Hey, I'm looking to go away on the 24th also, was looking at Action Outdoors - Les Arcs .. so steven0123 might see you there! Im 28 male looking at the full time snowboarding tuition, though if a bunch of us ends up going may well go for the half time tuition and spend the rest with our group!

Let me know what you guys are doing, or send me a PM as I'll probably book up on Monday to get my Birmingham->London train tickets for the coach!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I'll be in Les Arcs the week of the 24th, stying in a Chalet though, can't wait!!!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy