Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chamonix 11/03 - Looking for ski buddies

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm a 34 y/o male, pretty advanced skier and I am looking to be in Chamonix for around 5 days from Sunday 11th March. Know Cham quite well and hoping to ski a different area each day. Happy to stick on the piste or just off the side, nothing too extreme. If anybody is around then I'd be happy to meet up.

Gordon
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Gordan, I was in Cham for 2 weeks in Jan and LOVED it, heading back on the 11th March for more. I'm a boarder, not great mostly blues and reds but am an advanced, if not professional, apres skier if you fancy meeting up Razz
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Michelle. Happy to. Imagine I will find myself in Chambre9 at some point, hopefully not on the tables! Would it be ok to send you a PM nearer the time and find out what plans you have.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Love Chambre9, defo stay in touch and hopefully see you there! Roll on the 11th....I can taste the toffee vodka already!!!! Very Happy
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi

Am looking to ski that week too. let me know if you guys are still looking for people to organise a trip.

Cheers

Alan (34)
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We are about skiing the Sat and Sunday that weekend - am skiing with less confident skiers so if you fancied meeting up Sunday that would be good.... but I am only a solid intermediate skier... nothing fancy!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hey Alan, your welcome to buddy up with myself an a couple of other girls. We're staying in gite alpenrose from march 11 for a week and up for the apres ski!!! Razz
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Gordon
I am advanced skier who will be in Chamonix that week
We are staying in La Ginabelle appts by the station ( rail,not ski )
I am in a group of 7 mixed ability boarders and skiers . Not actually met any of them yet , but I am sure they are all lovely people .

Normally I try to get out at about 0900 , ski til 11 , stop early for a hot choc and a scooby snack . Then cane it over lunchtime whilst most stop for lunch . Another quick stop at 14.00 for a coke and a munch , then knock it on te head at 1600 ( happy hour ) and go get a pint .

I cant compete with 3 georgeous , single , fit snowboard babes ., but do OK in the getting from top to bottom intact with some grace .

Never been to Chamonix ( 20 week skier )been pretty much evrywhere else in France .

I like the idea of getting out to a different area ( Argentierre was recomended ) each day . Not sure if any of my group will even get up in the morning , or want to whizz around all day .
Im too old to drink all night (42) , and the investment in the lift pass means its there to be used , so wont be partying . If you would like to meet up on day 1 , see how my lot are , and if we decide we are skiing Gods ( Im not ) do one and cover the ground , session a few runs and play in the crud then reply through here and mabe meet up . VB perhaps?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy