Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Helly Hansen Warm Half Zip Top Mens

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Merino/LIFA Baselayer. Sportsdirect have this for what seems like a bargain price to me. I've ordered one anyway.

http://www.sportsdirect.com/helly-hansen-hh-warm-half-zip-top-mens-402033
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
That looks a good buy though I'm somewhat over- merinoed having bought 3 in Aldi which perform well.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Got one anyway! Too good to miss at that price.

Also a pair of these http://www.sportsdirect.com/karrimor-ski-gloves-mens-400037 for 2.99. I don't have a huge amount of hope about quality but will carry them as a spare pair in my pack. The liners alone are sold on the same site for 3 quid and I'll use those for winter running.

Full price mark-up on some of this stuff must be huge!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Also available in a ladies version for the same price.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
It rather pains me to say it having suffered the occasional depressing visit to a Sports Direct retail outlet but the service on this order was quite exceptional - ordered around 08.30 Sunday morning - arrived before 11.00 Monday morning.

HH base layer as it says on the tin (original price label 59.99!) and great quality. The fit is described as "athletic". On that basis my upper body can be described as "relaxed". It's quite tight.

The gloves surprisingly good. Inners with fleece cuffs will do the job for winter running and outers would be usable without on a Spring day. Perfect for a bottom of the pack spare pair. Quality OK but not outstanding (Original price 29.99, reduced to 14.00, reduced to 7.99 according to the stickers. Bought for 2.99 - crazy really.)

To top it off a free mug included. That is a bit tack central but it does hold the best part of a pint.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
DJL, Yes mine arrived at 8 am yesterday and isn't the mug awful, still it was free. The tops are supposed to be a tight compression fit, I need a bit more gym work though so that it's a little more flattering.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
The non-zip one that I paid fifty quid for in John Lewis the day before the S8BB (Thank goodness, I needed it!) were 25 when I went in the other day rolling eyes
As a yorkshireman it did hurt, but a bargain at that though.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Colin B, I get a fair bit of stuff from there although my last mug arrived broken. They are good for work meeting brews though.

Just ordered one of those tops, more for cold winter skiing as I very rarely need more than one thin layer beneath a shell.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Tarquin, You might be able to get a refund of the difference from JLP. I did once with a camera when they reduced it soon after I bought it.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Colin B, I did the same with a camera funnily enough, but as three weeks had elapsed it didn't occur to me. Bit late probably now but good point. JL are pretty good for stuff like that.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy