Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Just to get you in the mood

Poster: A snowHead
check this link out
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
nice footage but your pc is pinged/logged by napster 63.241.55.130:80 & 24/7 Musicshop AG 195.27.248.117:80 Exclamation

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Sat 17-09-05 22:37; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
excellent pro footage - any ideas where - looks like chamonix from the rock features but the c&m music syas that it is USA - Valdez , Alaska?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:
16) Operate a Motor Vehicle While Wearing Ski Boots

Are they serious? I hope not!

Do any suicidally minded snowheads actually do this?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
David Murdoch, very good indeed. i haven't heard 2112 for years snowHead
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Never heard 'Paranoid' as a ski film soundtrack before. That wipeout was pretty spectacular Shocked
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
hibernia wrote:
excellent pro footage - any ideas where - looks like chamonix from the rock features but the c&m music syas that it is USA - Valdez , Alaska?

Well, I took the easy way to find out - I emailed him!

It was filmed in "the French Alps", then edited down in the US.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
hibernia wrote:
but the c&m music syas that it is USA - Valdez , Alaska?

The music says that the sound man has a very old collection of gramophone records, which predates all the digital malarkey wink
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Sorry for my last, faintly surreal, post... it ended up in the wrong thread, and I can't ee how to delete it!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
marc gledhill, lordy yes, I should have referred to that myself. That and the Sabbs definitely anthems of my youth!

Jonny Jones, Not surreal at al...wink
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
David Murdoch, I've sent Slider a link to this (now I see where you got this epic video from Wink )
Maybe he'll comment on it!
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Good day ski pals. As you have mentioned the soundtracks are from (old) Vinyl LP's that I have remastered to digital. Straight away these videos are not my filming but just soundtrack I have added in for practice to hopefully make my own ski movie this Winter. Here is another one from New Zealand and Switz. http://www.kokotele.com/newzee.wmv
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Hey, welcome to Snowheads snowHead
Great movie btw (the first one, downloading the second one right now) - the whole thing is very proffessionaly done, and some pretty fantastic skiing as well. Are you doing any of the skiing?
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
slider, welcome to snowHeads snowHead

Thanks for the movie - pictures of snow, mountains and skiers always welcome here Very Happy

Jonny, I could delete it for you but then David would have to change his post, and slowly the whole fabric of reality would unfold.... Shocked
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Thanks all. No Skiing yet. Our year round ski resort Timberline is dried up. Sad
But not to worry skiing will start soon,I can feel it in the air. wink
So to keep our sanity I offer a small slide show from Las Lenas,Argentina.

http://www.bendskiing.com/sa.wmv
ski holidays
slider, welcome to snowHeads snowHead

Is that web address correct though?
snow report
Slide show was nice (Las Lenas looks beautiful - when I get rich I'll have to spend a summer there snowHead ), and the New Zealand movie was cool too - especially the shots around those huge geometric-ice-shape things. However, the New Zealand movie took FOREVER to download. I was getting about 200 kb/s on the first movie, but only about 5 kb/s on the New Zealand one, which is odd since both movies were hosted on the same site.
ski holidays
http://www.kokotele.com/heliski.wmv

Another small slide show for fun.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy