Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Spare places on offer for private Ski Trip to Tignes 31 March Everything included

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi. Once again I have organised my own trip in my school holidays to Tignes for skiers of all abilities and ages. This trip is not a booze up but if you so desire, we won't stop you. It is a very cheap skiing trip with absolutely evrything included. It is at a premier resort at a great price with professional people. Folks, if you think cheap deals are coming because its Easter...the resorts have had the best snow in 35 years, it has been very cold, they had a rubbish season last year...you think they;re going to dump prices now....no chance.

Have a look at comparitive hotel and lesson and ski pass prices. Then look at the resort height...This is a cracking deal and places are going fast.

It is all inclusive (travel, food, ski's, full ski pass, 12 hours lessons, accommodation -eveything even transport) It will cost £595.
It leaves London on Sat 31 March and will return to London on Sun 8 April.
The lift pass alone in Tignes is 240 euro for a week, so you get the idea of how cheap this trip is.
The accommodation has direct access to the slopes and the resort has a furnicular to the top of the glacier. The resort height bodes well for good snow. Resort base is at 2100m!!!! and goes up to 3654m...

We travel by coach and once again are staying in the UCPA sports centre.

This will be the 10th trip I have organised so please feel free to ask questions. It is booked through a regulated company so you are fully protected. Please e-mail or call me so I can give you the lowdown. I think this site will delete my add if I place a link, but here goes anyway https://www.outgoing.co.uk/student-ski/ and use the login of
freeme to book on my trip. I am a private poerson doing this.

- freeme - to see more info, and availability. limited places.

Donovan Smith www.free-me.com

EVERYTHING INCLUDED
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
donovan7405, I don't understand why people would need to book onto your trip when this is a organised trip available to anyone?

Unless, of course, you are wanting us to effectively pay for you by you getting a free place if over 15 people do from here do so?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Rumbled! Razz
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Every year he does this.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Shameful, can't believe that the op has not deleted it themselves, now they have been rumbled.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
[quote="donovan7405"]
How about getting a few facts right;

Quote:
they had a rubbish season last year
Not true - You obviously weren't here.

Quote:
It is all inclusive (travel, food, ski's, full ski pass, 12 hours lessons, accommodation -eveything even transport)
Insurance Puzzled

Quote:
The lift pass alone in Tignes is 240 euro for a week
Actually €226 for 6 days

Quote:
the resort has a furnicular to the top of the glacier
Not true - The cable car goes to the top of the glacier.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi Donovan, I'm glad you aren't offering Salsa. I can see what you are doing and if I had the time, effort and energy I would do the same again. It appears that all Donovan is doing is getting a group together to go on an already organised event. there is nothing wrong with that, if he gets a free place then so be it, after all he is the one who is offering to organise a sub group. I just checked out his facebook page and it seems there are a few people signed up to the group, I have to say I would rather join a sub group with what appears to be a bunch of people who you may get to know through this group before you go or at least once you all meet you instantly have that common interest rather than sign up to the main group and just turn up.

I am looking to go away around that date and I would rather join Donovan's lot.. My biggest problem is that the years have crept up on me without me realising and I have turned 43. I don't feel 43, I think my brain clock stopped at 21. I did email UPCA earlier this year and they did say that the Tignes resort isn't that strict with age, I could definitely blacken the grey and get away with 38, maybe 35 with a bit of botox!!

Looks like donovans group is a bit younger though.

For the others who have posted on here I suggest you go to his site, then find his facebook link, I got hit by the salsa man and his constant pestering but Donovan's lot doesn't seem like that.

H
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
harryspotter, good point... like your thinking, although part of the reason why UCPA has some age 'guidelines' is to try to avoid the inevitable issues that arise when you have large groups of younger clients mixing with slightly more mature ones in their communal living environment (from my 'more mature' friend's experience at New Year - he didn't appreciate the 18 year olds in his room having competitions to see who could j*** in the shower fastest, for example).

However, Tignes tends to be smaller rooms (mostly 4s), with a fairly good ratio of showers to guests, so maybe it will be easier to group like minded clients together.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
harryspotter, Or just book a holiday with friends. Assuming you are not a psyco or a teacher should be possible.

Are you donoscams dad?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
donovan7405 wrote:
Once again...

I am a private poerson doing this.

Given that you're publicly soliciting for people then you'd almost certainly be considered a Travel Agency and are subject to The Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992.

Joyfully, you also pick up some nice HMRC requirements as well.

But there again, I'm just being a party-pooper...

Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
It's not a Booze up, cant see it being popular here.

I was thinking of a private holiday to the maldives , any hot chicks want to come ?

rolling eyes
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hey,

I sent an email to 'donovan@free-me.com'. But basically could you have 5 more people on this trip?

3 adults, a 17 year old girl and a 15 year old girl.

Thanks,
Jane Allan
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Filthyphil30k wrote:
harryspotter, Or just book a holiday with friends. Assuming you are not a psyco or a teacher should be possible.

Are you donoscams dad?

I like this!! I know it sounds like I'm pro Donovan, I don't know him at all although I remember reading some of his posts. I'm definitely not his dad!!

I'm not a psyco or a teacher although I am married to one, a teacher not a psycho.. I have been granted leave of absence but it would make it easier with the family if I go in school hols. I tried half term but the family had Olly Murs concert tickets. Maybe I am a psycho..

Anyway, I would rather go on the end of season bash, but wrong timing. I have been offered chalets but would be billy no mates. I would rather join a group, this one seems ok, is really the only possibility so far and I'm running out of options.

I have no skiing friends...

Kids are growing up and after a 12 year break from skiing I don't want to miss a year any longer.

To me it looks like Donovan is asking people to join a group he is organising by booking through a company but using a code that goes against his name. I can't see anything wrong with that, he is not taking bookings himself. It actually makes a great deal of sense to me. As I have already said, wish I had the gumption. Damn, shouldn't use words like that, they'll never let me join..

Shower thing sounds a bit worrying, but only a bit!! LOL. I would imagine once there, there may be other people around who are a little older. Just use it as a foot in the door maybe..

Anyway, after my first post I was expecting World War 3 gunning for me for siding with Donovan, but nothing like that. So far.

H
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Just booked with this lot. Time to get the hair dye out!!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy