Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easyjet

Poster: A snowHead
Say what you like about them, love them or hate them, I cannot praise them enough for their customer services. Booked flights to Innsbruck from Bristol and back to Gatwick. Decided to stay another couple of days so could now fly back to Bristol.(dont fly everyday) EJ said no problem, theyll cancel the Innsbruck Gatwick and re book us on the Innsbruck Bristol flight 2 days later, no charge other than the difference in the flight costs £28. No admin fees, no amendment fees, brilliant.
Thank you EJ.

Now Ryanair............................ what would they have said?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Impressive. I have seen many people complain about Easyjet, but my personal experience has been pretty good.

I had a long delay in Salzburg in January. The main criticism I would have about them is their poor communication with us to let us know what was happening. Overall however, given the price point - they are fine.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

and
and BA........................................what would they have said?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Never had anything but good service from easyjet considering the price
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'm surprised there was no admin fee, if you do it online you get this. However most airlines don't allow any changes on most economy fares so even with the admin fee it is commendable of Easyjet to let you change at will.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
jafa, Well said. COming back from the 3V a few weeks ago, we had basically missed the flight. We arrived at the airport 25 minutes before the flight and they allowed us on still. If i wanted to change the flight it was very easy and simple to do so.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I rang them to speak to them. Im sure if Id done it online, i would have had the standard admin charge.
Does help i suppose they can see I fly with them most weeks.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi there I'm new to this forum but have been skiing for around 5 years, so "hello" Very Happy Anyway I've searched and searched for a definitive answer to this question but i'm struggling a bit so wonder if anyone can confirm.

There are 5 adults travelling with Easyjet from Stansted to Geneva and we have booked 4 hold bags and one ski equipment (son's board, we have our own boots but will put them in hold baggage). I'm trying to calculate our allowances and want to make sure I have it right so don't get stung at the airport. I think we can take 3 x hold bags at maximum weight of 20kg and then split the remaining bag and ski equipment as between the 32 kg allowance we have for the board? Is this right? Or is it 4 x hold bags at 20kg plus and additional 32kg for the snowboard? Does it matter about the allocation? this is where i get confused?

Any advice greatly appreciated, thanks

PS Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place Embarassed
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
mrsvanderkamp, you have 92 kg between 4 bags for the hold and your ski equipment. You can share how the weight is distributed how you like subject to a maximum weight of a single item of 32kg although they recommend a maximum for any single item of 23kg. More details here http://www.easyjet.com/EN/Planning/baggage.html

Hope that helps
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thanks for the reply, I had (tried) to read easyjets explanation but came away more confused Embarassed So it's 5 "bags" in total? 4 hold bags plus 1 ski equip? That's part of the confusion - our itinenary only refers to 4 hold bags but as the ski equip goes in the hold shouldn't that be 5?
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
mrsvanderkamp, your itinerary should state 4 hold bags and 1 skis (or maybe sports equipment - I can't remember which)
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Yep that's what it says having had another look. Just hear such horror stories about easyjet! Thanks for replies Happy
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Best short haul airline in the world. Anyone who says differently has never actually used them.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
pam w wrote:
Quote:

and
and BA........................................what would they have said?

Did once show up at Munich a day early for my flight ( Embarassed ), BA just put me on the new flight with no problems or charges. Doing that bit more for the customer is why I like to fly BA as often as I can/flight prices are similar.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
paulio wrote:
Best short haul airline in the world. Anyone who says differently has never actually used them.

Best budget at least.
ski holidays
Quote:

Provided you are flying in the morning.

A few too many 5 hour delays on the last flight of the day for my liking.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy