Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Do you want to go to the coolest festival on earth? Snowbombing!

Poster: A snowHead
Hi guys.

Unfortunately some of my (shitty) friends have decided that they can't come after all in the last minute and it looks like I'll be losing 400 pounds i deposit. So I'm trying to sell the 6 person apartment we've booked. It's booked very early (sep 2011), so there's an excellent chance of a killer-location close to Mayrhofen. It also includes the sold out Arctic Disco session 1, but that can obviously be removed if it is. The price per person is 381 pounds for the apartment + 39 pounds for the disco.

It's a good opportunity to get a cheap apartment close to Mayrhofen. Contact me asap if you're interested. Thanks!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hey Chillar

Sucks about your mates, I'd just go without them!! I'm really hoping to go Snowbombing and was looking for somewhere cheap to stay but found out today they are being cheeky and only selling them as package deals (don't suppose you know if there is the chance of buying a wristband on its own??)

Do you know how easy it would be to switch the booking over? I'm a party of 4 will that work?

Cheers
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
chillar, fierceduckling, Uh . . . the average age here is somewhere between death and decomposition and they consider Elvis to have been a bit . . . 'racy' in Blue Hawaii.
And I can remember when it was held in Rissoul . . . don't remember much else Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
chillar, fierceduckling,

eternal cynic i am but post 1 offering stuff, and post 1 saying sorry mate but good offer......
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ansta1, You got that too? . . . couldn't possibly be a bit 'fly' . . . at least there's no direct link so they read the T&Cs Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Mods alerted. Grumpy old git I know Toofy Grin
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ansta1 wrote:
chillar, fierceduckling,

eternal cynic i am but post 1 offering stuff, and post 1 saying sorry mate but good offer......

Cynical? Healthily sceptical, I'd say.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
halfhand wrote:

No - it's not even a clever con

Check out this identical post from the Goneboarding forum from nearly a year ago -

http://www.goneboarding.co.uk/forum/snowbombing-2012/threadid/38926/showthread.aspx
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
agw, Got form then. I suppose it could have been fun to string them along for a bit but I'm not clever enough (nor patient enough) to do this. Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
halfhand wrote:
agw, Got form then. I suppose it could have been fun to string them along for a bit but I'm not clever enough (nor patient enough) to do this. Toofy Grin

Yeah, we could have taken a leaf out of the 419-baiters' book, I suppose, but it would have been difficult to keep regulars schtum for long enough.

All I did was Google the last sentence in the OP. Too easy.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
The original post is from a year ago!
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Can I pay western union??
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Alright alright I may not have been around when the first ice caps were forming but I suppose I appreciate the helpful jibes NehNeh . Was hoping you'd all be preoccupied with witty comebacks and miss my ahem slight calendar faux pas, but looks like you're on the ball after all. I really am dying to don my rave onesie and Snowbomb with the rest of them but will try and steer clear of scammers in future, cheers! wink
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
fierceduckling wrote:
Alright alright I may not have been around when the first ice caps were forming but I suppose I appreciate the helpful jibes NehNeh . Was hoping you'd all be preoccupied with witty comebacks and miss my ahem slight calendar faux pas, but looks like you're on the ball after all. I really am dying to don my rave onesie and Snowbomb with the rest of them but will try and steer clear of scammers in future, cheers! wink

Your "calendar faux pas"? Please explain.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
agw wrote:
fierceduckling wrote:

LOOK AT THE DATE OF THE OP
ski holidays
JimboS wrote:
agw wrote:
fierceduckling wrote:

LOOK AT THE DATE OF THE OP

In my defence - been celebrating daughter's new job with a small tincture or two...

(no, not Duff beer)
ski holidays
agw, our taxi's here Embarassed
latest report
JimboS, well spotted.

fierceduckling, welcome to Snowheads :sH; you aren't the only one who missed that. We've all done that before. Smile
snow report
fierceduckling, yes, welcome. Apologies for thinking that you might have been some sort of scammer's stooge. I'm actually a friendly bloke, even when drunk.
Stick around.
ski holidays
agw wrote:
halfhand wrote:

No - it's not even a clever con

Check out this identical post from the Goneboarding forum from nearly a year ago -

http://www.goneboarding.co.uk/forum/snowbombing-2012/threadid/38926/showthread.aspx

Wow, do you scour every forum known to involve snow? lol well spotted fella! snowHead
ski holidays
Angry Squirrel, I think he/she/it is stalking me Shocked
ski holidays
fierceduckling, If it still matters, yes, you can buy wristbands from a stall in the street. We did this for our son while on an innocent package trip a couple of years ago.

snowHead
snow report
Chris Bish, "innocent" my ass rolling eyes . . . It is an odd feeling being the oldest person there . . . until you discover you're not Shocked S'bombing does draw a VERY eclectic croud Madeye-Smiley Madeye-Smiley Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
Yes, good fun for all. I would question the "coolest" bit. That late in the season it is quite warm in Austria.
wink
ski holidays
Chris Bish wrote:
Yes, good fun for all. I would question the "coolest" bit. That late in the season it is quite warm in Austria.
wink

Judging by the amount of 'un-tethered' mammary adipose bouncing around at the last one I attended the hot and cold effect was very . . . um . .. pronounced !
ski holidays
Quote:
Judging by the amount of 'un-tethered' mammary adipose bouncing around at the last one I attended the hot and cold effect was very . . . um . .. pronounced !

Think I better get along there myself. Toofy Grin
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy