Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SkiPower staff lift ban

Poster: A snowHead
From my experiences with Skipower as a customer this is just another way of management trying to scrape up every penny they can get their hands on - I expect they are giving those lift passes to their customers for the week!
The staff are probably trying to do their best with very limited resources. Very little aspect of their advertising is as good as they say!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
borntoski wrote:
head office has decided to cancel every member of staffs lift passes in the hotel I work for one week, due to 'negative feedback'. Is this legal?

OP doesn't deny the existence of negative feedback, he doesn't resent the accusation that they have not been doing their job properly. Instead he resents the removal of the pass.

If the quality of customer service is as good as his English, then as I said earlier, pull your fingers out, the guests will be having a miserable time.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I do love the "corporate bully boy" bias generally expressed here. Hilarious rolling eyes

Well said Snow and Sunshine and well observed Roy Hockley.

Imagine what the outcry would have been had Pandora just come back from a SkiPower holiday and decided to take a pop at the company for shoddy service etc etc etc...... Laughing
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Chasseur, actually it might be a bully boy approach - discipline should be administered on an individual basis. If this is true and the Management are too lazy to manage their staff on an individual basis then maybe they should be looking closer to home as to why their customers arent happy?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Shimmy Alcott, indeed it might....or might not....as mentioned earlier, the OP hasn't done anything except make what now seems to be a whinge with no details about the circumstances.

I wonder if they've had an tips.... Laughing
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Chasseur, he might have been run over by a bus wink

Indeed, hes not posted again so Im not going to lose any sleep over his plight.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Shimmy Alcott, haven't you heard of apres ski? Or dinner? What are you doing on here when you're out in the mountains? Or maybe you're out with SkiPower.....in which case you're probably lucky to have enough leccy to run your laptop/iPad/whatever..... Laughing

Do we need to send food parcels?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Chasseur, lunch out - dinner in. Its 8 O clock here now and the youngest blub is having her bath. Exciting times Laughing
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Very er edgy.... wink Laughing What have you got planned for later....I can hardly wait. Right edge of the seat stuff..... Laughing Laughing Razz
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I think collective punishments are great-( just so long as they are happening to someone else)
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Chasseur, Holby City Laughing Would normally be in college on a Tuesday night so this is a treat Laughing
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Chasseur, It's all about her kidz Toofy Grin wink
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Boredsurfing, Ive not stopped banging on about them this week Laughing
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
What's more disturbing than the incessant banging on about her kidz is the idea that Holby City might be an acceptable holiday activity Shocked
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
fatbob, +1
ski holidays
Snow and Sunshine, great reply.

Whilst I was reading all the gung-ho ideas I was thinking that actually talking about the issue with the management would be a better place to start!

I think an initial warning about poor performance would have been better than confiscating lift passes. Well, unless they've already done that and you're all just sh*t wink
ski holidays
It takes a lot of admin time to cancel a liftpass and re-start it a week later, so my guess would be that this isn't the first the first warning . . .

Dippy - this isn't possible as the staff season passes are photo-linked to stop companies doing just that!
ski holidays
Snow and Sunshine, unless of course they just force the staff to hand their passes over to a manager...
latest report
Snow and Sunshine wrote:
It takes a lot of admin time to cancel a liftpass and re-start it a week later

No wonder there's nothing on the EoSB then.....
snow conditions
Shimmy Alcott wrote:
Chasseur, Holby City Laughing Would normally be in college on a Tuesday night so this is a treat Laughing

I'm not sure whether to laugh with you or cry for you.... wink Laughing I hope it was a good episode....bedtime afterwards?
latest report
Chasseur, Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy