Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

new addicted skier

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,i'm Darren (43) from Liverpool and quite new to skiing but learning fast.Skied for the first time on the stubai glacier last year with an austrian mate.She is a ski instructer so got good tips.I went to st Johann in January to improve and am looking to do another ski trip before the season ends. Very Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
dazman50, Welcome to snowHead 's.
Come and try Morzine/Avoriaz in France, get some more snow time under your belt.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi dazman50,

We've got some spaces on our chalet (link in my tag line) for the end of March if you fancy a chalet holiday? No single supplement on our single rooms . . .

18th March week is a good bet as we have a number of small groups including another solo skiier (intermediate) so it should be quite a good week.

Happy planning!
Heather
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Club Med La Plagne, food, everything you can drink, all day instruction, flight, ski hire all avialable in one package.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

Club Med La Plagne, food, everything you can drink, all day instruction, flight, ski hire all avialable in one package.

same sort of package, in a range of French resorts, through Action-Outdoors - a bit more basic but a great deal cheaper.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
pam w wrote:
Quote:

same sort of package, in a range of French resorts, through Action-Outdoors - a bit more basic but a great deal cheaper.

thanks pam Very Happy
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Cynic wrote:

thanks cynic Very Happy
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
pam w, thanks pam Very Happy
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Snow and Sunshine wrote:
Hi dazman50,

We've got some spaces on our chalet (link in my tag line) for the end of March if you fancy a chalet holiday? No single supplement on our single rooms . . .

18th March week is a good bet as we have a number of small groups including another solo skiier (intermediate) so it should be quite a good week.

Happy planning!
Heather

thanks heather,i may be visiting you in the near future Very Happy
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi. Once again I have organised a trip in my school holidays to Tignes for skiers of all abilities and ages. This trip is not a booze up but if you so desire, we won't stop you. It is a very cheap skiing trip with absolutely evrything included. It is at a premier resort at a great price with professional people. Folks, if you think cheap deals are coming because its Easter...the resorts have had the best snow in 35 years, it has been very cold, they had a rubbish season last year...you think they;re going to dump prices now....no chance.

Have a look at comparitive hotel and lesson and ski pass prices. Then look at the resort height...This is a cracking deal and places are going fast.

It is all inclusive (travel, food, ski's, full ski pass, 12 hours lessons, accommodation -eveything even transport) It will cost £595.
It leaves London on Sat 31 March and will return to London on Sun 8 April.
The lift pass alone in Tignes is 240 euro for a week, so you get the idea of how cheap this trip is.
The accommodation has direct access to the slopes and the resort has a furnicular to the top of the glacier. The resort height bodes well for good snow. Resort base is at 2100m!!!! and goes up to 3654m...

We travel by coach and once again are staying in the UCPA sports centre.

This will be the 10th trip I have organised so please feel free to ask questions. It is booked through a regulated company so you are fully protected. Please e-mail or call me so I can give you the lowdown. I think this site will delete my add if I place a link, but here goes anyway https://www.outgoing.co.uk/student-ski/ and use the login of
freeme to book on my trip. I am a private poerson doing this.

- freeme - to see more info, and availability. limited places.

Donovan Smith www.free-me.com

EVERYTHING INCLUDED
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
donovan7405, that does indeed look like a very good deal; hope it goes well. If it stays as warm as it's going to be for the next week or so, you'll be very glad you're in Tignes.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Quote:

thanks heather,i may be visiting you in the near future Very Happy

Sounds perfect - see you in France . . .
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
donovan7405, thanks alot matey,will let ya know if i can make yr trip Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy