Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Group from all over Ireland flyn out of Dublin 17tth March to ski La Plagne

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Want to join a group flyn out of Dublin 17th March to ski ....La Plagne
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Was thinking of going out around 16th 17th!
What's the deal, do you know?
G.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Normary wrote:

Not a good destination always long lift queues lots of flats questionable piste preparation Sad
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Boredsurfing wrote:
Normary wrote:

Not a good destination always long lift queues lots of flats questionable piste preparation Sad

FFS - why so negative?? Yes there have been questions for a week or so but these guys are talking about March. And La Plagne hasn't had issues with piste preparation in the last two years!! And most places are going to be busy if the March dates are school holidays!!

Normary - La Plagne can get busy (as I guess lots of other resorts can too). Trick is to avoid the bottlenecks at the worst times. have a great time wherever you go Very Happy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
On Friday we had the worst queues anyone could remember in La Plagne but they had amazing snowfall and were keeping us safe by closing half the mountain whilst they blasted so not surprising there were queues. The rest of Christmas week was acceptable so i am not hesitating in taking a group back in March.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy