Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Soll Austria 17 March Seeking buddies..,

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all 50 year old laid back sociable Snowboarder looking to join other Snowheads in Soll on 17 March.... Single supplements are making it a bit pricey. So if anyone fancies sharing please get in touch.. Me, pretty fair-weather rider... Can tackle most of the Mountain... Like to enjoy the après ski.... Sociable friendly guy just looking to get a last week in on the slopes There are three other guys from the forum going in these dates, also a larger younger group as well. So if Interested please let me know Ps London based looking at flying from gatwick
Cheers Danny

PPS just had a look at Crystal/ Direct Ski
The above dates, to Soll in Austria
£285 to £315 B&B
£365 half Board

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 22-02-12 11:56; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We're booked in for 17th March to Val Thorens if that's any use to you? Cracking deal - £355 SC accomodation inc. flight and transfers.
There's 4 guys booked in (ages 27, 32, 45, 49) but I know another guy who is interested - he's in Tel Aviv but might fly from Gatwick.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Snowspeed, Hi there, thanks for the Invite, appreciate it... Actually got my sights set on Austria... But thanks anyway.... Hope you and your group have a great week Danny
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Kabby
If its Crystal ski they might be able to book me out from Bristol for a similar price,
I am well up for it, I P.M ed you about it earlier and I hope that the offer is still on the table
Please contact me
Tommie

Male, 50, Snowboarder
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy