Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skiing March 17th/18th anyone?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I am a solo skier looking to make a group or join a group for a week's skiing in March (pref departing 17th/18th).

I am a (lower) intermediate skier, female, early 40's.

My budget is about £400 basic cost and I have a preference for smaller, more relaxed resorts. Austria? Italy? London or SE departure.

Let me know if you're interested or you've got a spare place.

Thanks!

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 21-02-12 21:47; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hya.
We are off to Obergurgl, 17th March, Gatwick to Innsbruck, we will be staying at the Crystal Sportiv ( lovely spa and ski in /out) Puzzled ,a bit more than expensive for you, but have a look. Best wishes.Vx
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi,

If you don't find a group then please take a look at our chalet - link in my tag line.

We have some spaces available 18-25th March incuding a couple of single rooms which we never charge a supplement on. The cost for the week is £400 fully catered, not inc flights and transfers (although we can help with these).

Happy planning!
Heather
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi there, just posted an ad for Soll in Austria 17 march
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi, am 46, intermediate and looking for a week 4th March. Have pm'd you more Smile
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi all, just to be clear - I can't depart before the 10th/11th and the £400 basic cost must include food (either catered chalet or half-board hotel), accommodation and flights.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Great username.

I'm going to Chamonix this Sunday, peak season, for £520 (that's for 2 people, including flights from Leeds/Bradford, transfers and accomodation). I know you're in London, but for £260 its worthwhile getting up to Leeds. (Probably cheaper in March).

I would love to get another week in, the skiing in Chamonix is fantastic

Have a look at Chamonix ski pods at ski-pod.com.

Last edited by Then you can post your own questions or snow reports... on Thu 23-02-12 10:11; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
just.one.more.run, you might like to have a look at the holidays at UCPA centres, marketed in the Uk by Action Outdoors. e.g. £741 at Les Arcs, including travel, full board, equipment hire, ski pass and instruction.

http://www.action-outdoors.co.uk/hol_lesarcs_UCPASkiorSnowHalf-TimeInstruction_17-3-2012_0.aspx

UCPA centres are sociable places - ideal for people travelling alone as long as you don't mind sharing hostel style room.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
If you can stretch your dates to 24-31st march

You can join us in flaine from stanstead £ 144 flight,transfers, Accomadation

40 year old male, 10 year old lad,

For an extra £60 can get a two bed rroom to give you some privacy, which I don't mind as it still a fair deal
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Slightly over budget at £500 (which includes flights from LGW, transfers, catered chalet accommodation) but we are skiing the same week that you are looking to get away. We are skiing in Val Thorens which has lots to offer, and your ability level means you'll have plenty of people to ski with. Drop me a PM if you'd like any more details (or see the advert I posted this morning).
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Have a look at Inghams - Arc 2000 Hotel Aiguille Rouge £379 HB (inc travel). There will be a single supplement but I don't know how much
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy