Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

A low vis day

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Finally a day off after a long stint of work.
3 Valleys definitely got busy on Saturday afternoon - several sets of skin-tight jeans were spotted along with the obligatory Wedze skiblades and of course some classic 1980s skis and a pair of Salomon SX81s, all in the space of 2 hours - must be Paris holiday week!

Will & Erica were keen to tour, but with a deteriorating forecast we needed a low-vis option - Pralognan has some nice, rarely skied couloirs low down under the tree line, so a couple of hours mellow skinning up to the Col de Napremont saw us primed for action just as the visibility went...

Will turns on the radar to find the entrance:

Hmm?:

View from the rap point:

Worth the effort - despite the poor vis the snow in the couloir was great!:

Visibility is a vastly over-rated thing...

Surprisingly good powder low down in the trees:

And finally the end... 500m+ of great snow all the way to the road, with the added bonus of sliding right back to the car on the snowed-up roads!

snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You did well in a pair of SX 81 although your skis look wide for a 4S?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cynic, you must be psychic - they weren't Saturday's spotting, but a pair of 4Ss were spotted last week Very Happy (In fact I probably still have a pair gathering dust in my parents attic...)
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
And finally... yesterday's couloir in all its glory... bad day to be babysitting!

latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
offpisteskiing,

Respect to you!

No way I could ever ski that! Shocked

Be careful out there - there have been too many avalanche accidents this year.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
offpisteskiing, looks like an interesting zone
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy