Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for ski buddy - 25/03 Les Arcs catered Chalet £365.00 !!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
If anyone is interested in sharing a room in Les Arcs 2000 catered chalet (4 star) flights and transfers etc.
£365.00 with flights from Bristol or Manchester.
Chalet has free Swimming Pool (next door) sauna and free wi-fi.

If anyone is interested in avoiding the single supplements, Male intermediate skier 45.

Before I try and get the week off work, anyone fancy it? if so let me know and we can discuss further, probably need to be quick before it goes.

Cheers

Paul.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Paul, I am working out here so happy to meet up if you end up out here.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Paul

Iam a 48 year old male advanced skier, Need to get away for a week on the slopes.

I like to ski the full day to get the most out of my time in the mountains, I enjoy a few beers afterwards but not in to staying out all night.

Iam from Nottingham so Iam able to travel to most of the central airports.

Send me an e-mail if you are interested and we can see if we can sort something out? e-mail address gaz2366@sky.com

Cheers

Garry.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Paul, Which accomodation might you be staying at? I am booked for Arc 2000 for that week too!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Paul, I have just become available at "very short" (see; admin thread) notice for a ski holiday going out on the 25th, and am thinking of hedgeing my bets and going for the original date I had planned, i.e 25th March from Exeter/Bristol to anywhere.

So, if I can re-arrange my holiday dates with my employer tmoz, then I am VERY interested.
50 (going on 35) y/o mellow boarder, looking for JUST this thing,
Please either bell me...07973139599 or mail me
tommie39@hotmail.com
whatever you do....DON'T cancel the holiday at the 11th hour, or i'll be blown away
(if it's not already gone that is)
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
^ Not very clever to stick your number on the Web, bro.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
You havn't called yet whitegold.....you run outta deep breath.....?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy