Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Apres ski and restaurants in Soll

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Off to Soll on the 17th march and just wondering where is good for apres ski and also good restaurants?

Also if anyone else is going would like to meet up and have a few jars Smile

Jono
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Après ski - head to the Salven Stadl. Restaurants we like Venezia and Bella Vita or the Schnindlhaus if you fancy splashing out.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Salven Stadl is a must - you can"t miss it as you walk back to the village from the lifts.

Further down the road is Rossinis which is also a nice bar.

The bar at Hotel Austria is also good for a couple of games of pool.

There is a pizza restaurant that I can't remember the name of that is at the back of the Postwirt Hotel and is near the bandstand (It used to be on the main street but has moved in the last couple of years) - the Postwirt itself is also good.

To be honest Soll has very few bad bad bars or restaurants, you will have a great time!!!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
jonomcgee, Hexenalm for proper Austrian Um pah pah and Euro Pop - it's about 200m from the bubble heading back to Soll.

Salvenstadl as other have mentioned is always good.

Rossini's is worth a visit, but is generally a bit nicer and and less lairy than the other bars.

Whiskey Muhle seems to be well liked, but tbh I've always thought it was a bit of a dive Happy

When I was there last year there was a new sports bar that had opened near the supermarket called something like Reds, but we never went to it so don't know how good / bad it is.

As far as restaurants, Bella Vita is fantastic and so is the the Postwirt. There's also a newish one opened above the Whiskey Muhle, which was good too.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks all for the info, im sure the group im going with although small should cover most of the bars Smile
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy