Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

17/18-24/25 March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi - finally got a new laptop back after my accident (spilled Irn Bru over it and completely goosed it).

Anyway, I have a week off work from Saturday 17 March - where is good to go at that time in terms of snow cover, etc. I'll also be going as a single traveller.

Thanks in advance

J
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Snow cover should be still good at this time after the falls of the last month, certainly hope so we are off the Flaine on the 10th Very Happy If you going on your own, from previous experience the cost of accommodation and transfer may dictate where you go if you want to be totally independant. I did a few days in Le Carroz (part of the Grand Massive) on 2004 on my own, found the hotel through Logis website. You could try the TO and smaller operators who do singles and also pot luck for sharing rooms. Good luck, any time on the snow is good with me.
Geoff
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There is someone who post on here quite a lot who's company does single rooms with no single supplement, Ice and Fire I think. Apparently YSL also sometimes will waive the single supplement on their small rooms if they aren't full. Or if you are under 40 and could take a more hostel type experience then UCPA has centres all over the place which sound ideal as a solo as there are lessons and it's all quite communal.

With regards to snow cover most places should be decent after the snow that's fallen this season but if you're concerned aim high and/or north facing.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy