Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Innsbruck Airport to Soll 19 March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All thinking of having a cheeky three dayer in Soll in March.....just wondered if anybody new the best/cheapest way from Innsbruck to Soll? trying to make this a budget trip so looking for the best value, chhers in Advance
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
kabby, train to Kufstein, then bus or taxi up to Söll from the station. Depending of course on your flight times.

You can always try bumming a lift on one of the TO coaches picking up from the airport as well. Certainly worth a try, don't ask don't get!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Staying in Soll a few years ago, we did a day trip to Innsbruck by bus and train. Might be worth looking into if nothing else turns up - the journey was not too long, but the timing/frequency may not be perfect.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
kabby, You can find train and bus times and prices here www.oebb.at There is also a transfer company called Four Seasons Travel www.tirol-taxi.at Their prices are usually quite reasonable.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Samerberg Sue, Yellow Pyranha, SaraJ, thank you all so much for your advice, really appreciate it..... thanks for the links Saraj looks like its pretty easy train journey from Innsbruck..... if i can just borrow more of your knowledge please Sue...is the nearest/convenient station for Soll Kufstein or Worgl?? also if i stayed in these places is it easy access to Soll via the ski lifts.Busses? to stay in Kufstein or Worgl is a fraction of the price of Soll itself [coming across as a right old miser!!! but I am Interested in your thoughts rather than saving money] cheers in advance Danny
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
kabby, Kufstein is the nearest and there are regular buses to and from the station to Söll
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy