Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo Skier looking to escape w/c 10 March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone,

First post on here so go easy!

I'm a 36 year old male who has skied twice before in La Clusaz & Tignes. Probably describe myself as beginner/intermediate most comfortable on blues and reds. I'm really keen to hook up with a person/persons for a week. Can be flexible about location though would prefer a catered chalet & a LGW departure as I'm South London based. Am sociable and friendly and happy to have a couple of drinks in the evenings though I'm not into heavy apres-ski!

If anyone is interested please do get in touch.

Cheers,

Cameron
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Cameron

Perhaps we should speak. I'm flying to Tignes on 11th March (via Lyon from Stansted or Luton can't remember). I'm a boarder looking to hook up with someone. Likewise, not heavy into apres ski but will want to sauna, drink wine, lay in hot-tubs and eat good food. I'm a 37 year old actor and lecturer, live east london on a boat - if you want to drop me a reply we can maybe fix up a chat and see what might potentially work out.

Rob
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
A group of us solos are in Meribel 10th March if that's any good to you. There are two chalets, one is full but the second still has spaces. It is £725 with Gatwick flights and transfers through Alpine Action - Chalet Alysson. Phone them directly if you're interested or get in touch with me as a friend of mine is in it and he's looking for someone to share a room so he doesn't have to get stung for the single room supplement.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
ravesty wrote:
Hi Cameron

Perhaps we should speak. I'm flying to Tignes on 11th March (via Lyon from Stansted or Luton can't remember). I'm a boarder looking to hook up with someone. Likewise, not heavy into apres ski but will want to sauna, drink wine, lay in hot-tubs and eat good food. I'm a 37 year old actor and lecturer, live east london on a boat - if you want to drop me a reply we can maybe fix up a chat and see what might potentially work out.

Rob

Hi Rob,

Many thanks for your response. Meribel seemed too good to turn down so have gone for that. I hope you manage to get sorted and it would be good to perhaps keep in touch for next year.

All the best,

Cameron
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ravesty wrote:
Hi Cameron

Rob

Rob

We will also be in Tignes 11-18th march - intermeidate snowboarder(f) and intermediate skier (m) and are looking to meet up on the slopes with others (See our post this week). Get in touch if this is of any interest

Alice
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Bev wrote:
A group of us solos are in Meribel 10th March if that's any good to you. There are two chalets, one is full but the second still has spaces. It is £725 with Gatwick flights and transfers through Alpine Action - Chalet Alysson. Phone them directly if you're interested or get in touch with me as a friend of mine is in it and he's looking for someone to share a room so he doesn't have to get stung for the single room supplement.

Hi there
I've just registered on this site so am feeling my way through.... My Dad has asked me to find him a hol to meribel on his own, he has friends going there that weekk but can't get in their accom, so could join another and help with single supps.
he would like the 10th march any ideas please get back to me

Cheers Christian
Quote:
    snow report
     Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
    Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
    Bev wrote:

Hi there
    I've just registered on this site so am feeling my way through.... My Dad has asked me to find him a hol to meribel on his own, he has friends going there that weekk but can't get in their accom, so could join another and help with single supps.
    he would like the 10th march any ideas please get back to me

Cheers Christian
    Quote:
      snow conditions
       After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
      After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
      I've booked a chalet with a group of solo skiers like myself but it is full so we've been directing everyone who has asked us to contact Alpine Action where they have two more chalets that have filled up with solos skiers and boarders from this site. I know there is still one bed left in Chalet Rosalie in Meribel Village at about £550 inc flights and transfers. Their number is 01273 466535 and say you are with Bev and Gabby's party. Everyone from the three chalets will be mixing up for skiing so we can all find our own level and some people are taking lessons. You can phone me on 07968 444555 if you would like any more information or if Alpine Action can't help you. Best wishes. Bev.
      ski holidays
       You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
      You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
      Thanks for that Bev, I'll try that tomorrow morning. regards christian
      latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy