Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ski welt ski pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi folks,

I'm not sure if I'm posting this query in the right forum, its been a while since I've posted and I'm gone past the half way mark on a bottle of wine! I have some recollection of reading on snowheads that the ski welt ski pass is valid / works from 3pm on the previous day (if that makes sense)

The reason I ask is two of us hope to reach Soll mid afternoon on a DIY trip. Dublin -Munich Wed Feb 29th (7am flight) to Mon March 5th (7.55pm flight) Hoping to get 6 days skiing in !!!!

I think I read here that 5 day ski pass from Thursday to Monday will actually be accepted from 3pm on Wednesday - in effect becoming a 5 anf half day pass???

This would be great as this years is only been sanctioned by her good self as a real budget effort. The weekend skiing is already evolved into a Wednesday - Monday effort (hoping to ski on day arrival and on Monday day of departure!) Although I got cheap flights, inexpensive accommodation in a central area is hard to come by (booked Franzlhof at €50 per person per night) and I have yet to organise a reasonable transfer. If we get access to lifts for free Wednesday pm / evening (night skiing) my fiscal consciousness would be eased.

Finally and to continue the value for money theme, anyone out there travelling to ski welt (Soll or other) on Wednesday Feb 29th arriving in Munich around 11am and/or heading for Munich airport Monday March 5th for evening flight (8pm'ish) please pm if interested in sharing a transfer

Yours in Skiing
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I can confirm that friends bought a 6 day pass last week and it worked on the saturday after 3 pm. Other friends who were only buying a 2 day pass, it didnt work.
As far as night skiing is concerned, you normally need an additional pass for that.

Sorry
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I don't know how long a period the pass has to be for in order for that to be the case.

It is certainly true (from personal experience) that the 6 day pass is valid from 3pm on the previous day, but I don't know about shorter ones.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Was hoping that the 5 day pass would work for 6 days (including night skiing) I would of though if it worked on the previous day that night skiing would also work / there wouldn't be any distinction.

I suspect as ye have said a 6 day pass may be required for the previous day benefit

I suppose an email to the ski pass company / tourist office will clarify, although I fee like I'm trying to pull a fast one and they might not want to encourage me!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Night skiing is a completely separate pass.

None of the standard passes include night skiing.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks Alex, checked out www.skinacht.at which gives night time ski rates. You can a combo 1 day/night ticket from 2pm which will suit us
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy