Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

linking alpbach

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
anyone know anything about this The Project is showing in the current 2011/12 Wildschonauer Bergbahnen leaflet.

To quote:

"An 8-man gondola starting from the Hankopf lift on the Schatzberg takes you to the Pechalm mid station at 1460m. An attractive 1600m long ski run with snow making facilities joins the two lift stations.

From the mid station another 8 man gondola takes you directly to Pogalm gondola in Inneralpbach, your entrance to the Alpback ski area…… No change of lift is necessary on the return trip to the Schatzberg.

The Ski region Wildschonau – Alpbach has a total of 130km of ski runs on one ski pass."
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
figg4, Noticed that too when I was in Niederau. Presume it's getting built in summer.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
yes i think so. alpbach is lovely but with niederau and auffach all on one lift pass it gets even better .
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
have heat=rd they are also planning to do something that links to the boglerfield in the village. is there any info anywhere online
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
sorry heard
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy