Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Volkl RTM77 And 4Motion 11.0 TC Bindings

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just got these skis over the old inter-web, and the bindings are a little rear-set for my liking.

I have removed and adjusted Marker bindings before (the iPT motion rail bindings) and these have a 'lock-unlock' quarter turn screw at the rear (or sometimes at the front of the rear binding). The 4motion on the RTM have no visible locking screw. Does anybody have any idea how to release the binding from the rail to allow it to slide off?

Cheers,
Mark
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy