Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New Ski Boots

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
If Cynic has experienced anything like the change in skiing ability/pleasure that I experienced by going to Profeet, he/she must be a very happy cynic indeed.

From my point of view, professional bootfitters are worth every penny; they have worked minor miracles for me. Maximilian Schubert, if you're out there, the custom goo-injected liner you recommended for my skinny ankles is pure magic.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I too am a Profeet convert. I am currently 5 weeks into a 14 week ski trip, and have had to take my boots off to massage my feet (to gregain the feeling / relieve the pain) during the day a total of zero times. Unlike other boots I've been fitted with, where it was every 20 minutes.......
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

DB wrote:
rogg wrote:
Only go to a bootfitter if you're going racing or have specific problems IMV.

I think a lot of people don't realize how a boot should fit until they have been to a good boot fitter. I'd say go to a good bootfitter at least once and decide yourself wether it's worth it or not. (Some people are lucky to have feet that off the shelf boots will fit.)
+1

+2
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
+3

I'm just a two weeks per year, mainly piste skier, who never dreamed I would be able to ski the way I can now.

Having a custom liner snugly wrapped around my feet, ankles and calves gives a level of control and agility that I never realised was possible before.

A couple of weeks ago a virtual stranger, who was a decent piste skier himself, said to me completely unprompted: "You ski beautifully".
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy