Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Austria - Quiet resorts in half term 2013?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi hoping you can give me the benefit of your wisdom.

We are looking to arrange our own trip to Austria for 09/02/13 (probably flights into Munich then hire car). I have seen that this co-incides with some Austrian school holidays, Bavarian School holidays and Fasching so I am a bit worried about lift queues and busy pistes (particularly as our last two trips have been to Sweden where queues and crowds are non existent).

I am looking for recommendations for any family resorts that you feel willnot be too packed in half term. Ideally we would like a reasonable mix of reds and blues with a few blacks if possible. Not too worried about endless kilometres of terrain but would ideally prefer interlinked areas or a single mountain with more than just a couple of runs.

We have skied Ski Welt a few times in January and really loved it but fear that will be very busy in half term.

All suggestions welcome ...... thanks in advance.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi I am looking for the same information but our half term is the week after Sat 16th Feb 2013. This is the week after the Bavarian holidays but conicides with most of Holland and two areas of Austria ( Styria and Upper Austria).
And just one zone of France.
We were thinking of the Hocking area in the Ski Amade Austria.
Where do the Dutch tend to ski ? Austria or France.
dking2001 - your half term is before the French are on holiday according to a website I looked at so France could be quieter.

I look forward to hearing from some snow head experts. Many thanks
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy