Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Best place to buy Burton or other brand Snowboard jackets

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello,

I have a friend who is looking for a top of the range Burton snowboard jackets but has been unable to find what she is looking for in the UK.

Can anyone suggest a shop in the London area (or website perhaps) that has a really good range of boarding jackets?

Thanks

K
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try blue tomato website - they're in Austria but have massive stock and very good service.

If she isn't fixed on burton have a look at the westbeach website - they have a 60% off sale at the moment - their kit is very good -Canadian brand. snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
lib-banana wrote:
Try blue tomato website - they're in Austria but have massive stock and very good service.

If she isn't fixed on burton have a look at the westbeach website - they have a 60% off sale at the moment - their kit is very good -Canadian brand. snowHead

+1 for westbeach. Bought a jacket from them last year and it's v nice and toasty and feels really well made
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You can buy Burton gear direct from their website.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
That Burton stuff at Blue Tomato wasn't that cheap.

I ski in Burton [ak] gear which I've always picked up cheap after the season ends. About £100 for pants and £120 for the jacket gave me 3L Goretex coverage. Cool
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Try www.boardwise.com.

Used them a couple of weeks ago - great / prompt service.

I thought you could now buy via the Burton website too?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
kosciosco, tell her to wise up and buy a Ski jacket wink Laughing
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Timberwolf, would that be one of those ski jackets with the pants attached to the jacket at the waist and the big zip up the front, available in a kalidoscope of FABULOUS neon colours.

And another +1 for Westbeach - my old jacket has been retired to backup now, but is still servicable after nearly 10 years of service.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Richard_Sideways, yeah, you got it..... you know the ones that fetch a fortune on ebay for seasonnaire fancy dress nights and stag events Laughing
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I've always got good stuff off bargainboards (think it's changed it's name, but bargainboards still works in google) at big discounts, delivery is always very quick. Not sure about Burton stuff. . .
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy