Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chalet company

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

My girlfriend and I are looking to return to the slopes and are looking for chalet company recommendations.

Sadly, I couldn't get released from work last year, but the previous three years we went with Snowline. We particularly liked the level of service and the no-frills, but reliable nature of the trips. The flights were good, the food was good, the chalets were clean/tidy/well located, the chaleteers were (on the whole) reliable/helpful and, if you booked fairly late, the prices were good.

However, Snowline seems to have disappeared and replaced by the considerably more expensive VIP brand. The expense seems to be taken up with 'extras' such as hot tubs, saunas, etc. which we can live without.

There do not seem to be many alternatives out there Puzzled

We're fairly flexible on location (Europe), although France is preferred.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks in advance... RT
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Google "*the resort you want to go to* catered chalets" Plenty of sites which have a central listing of the different TO's chalets.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Also try chaletsdirect.com and put in your requirements. We got over 70 replies and ended up going with http://www.alpinenavigations.com/ and had an excellent time at the chalet musadiere. Highly recommended
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
RopTop, Welcome to snowHead

a few of us had a good time staying with Ski Hame in Meribel before xmas - a couple of chalets in meribel and 4 in la tania. Very friendly owners, I would thoroughly recommend them.

http://www.skihame.co.uk/
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
How about YSL who operate only in Val D'Isere. They have some luxury chalets but also some more reasonable ones,. The food, service and company are excellent. The owner recruits seasonal staff who are intelligent and capable. Makes all the difference. UK Company.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
snowyowl, I have heard only good things about YSL.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
RopTop, Have a lokk at www.morealps.com, chalets in La rosiere and Val d'Isere. Lovely chalets and great value.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
snowyowl,

I think you mean YSE (Yates-Smith, Easedale) not YSL (Yves St Laurent).

But you are coreect that YSE are a very good chalet company.

http://www.yseski.co.uk/

I haven't been with them for a couple of years but I've already booked a week with them for next ski season 2012/13. When I booked 2 weeks ago I found that I wasn't the first to book into the chalet for next December.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Just come back from a skibeat trip (first chalet experience we usually self cater).

I was very impressed and I'm a moany old bug.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Alpine Elements do a great job too - just come back from half term week in Tignes, Chalet Lavachey with our teenage children. Great food, rooms, perfect location and helpful staff / well organised company.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Not had any problems at all with the following in order of how impressed I've been and would go with any of them again

1st was YSE very impressed

2nd skiworld

3rd ski total
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy