Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

My personal trainer is killing me...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have 2 x one hour sessions a week and the exercises run in circuits i.e. a circuit of four different exercise performed for a certain number of reps. for, say, three times and then another circuit etc. I do find some of the weights we use quite heavy i.e. 24kg for kettlebell deadlifts. Also I did a total of 48 full pressups on Tues. by the end of the week I'm fairly tired. I have horses, dogs etc. Should i tell the lad to stop pushing me so hard? I'm nearly 50 and never lifed anything heavier than a bucket of water up until two years ago. Puzzled
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I mean each rep is probably between 20 and 30 then each exercise performed three timess
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
if i wasn't tired after a PT session, I'd want my money back Puzzled
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
erica2004, Man up.

i bet you use both hands with the kettlebell too!!

wink
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
erica2004, how long have you been doing the routine and how is your general level of fitness? It is quite normal to be extra tired after just starting a new routine.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
What is your goal? Impossible to say without knowing.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I'm fine now - had a sore throat. Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I'm like the walking dead after a P.T session. 10 exercises varying from 40 to 60 secs by the end of the 4th circuit i'm pretty shot at. I do however love the 2 min rest between circuits. Just long enough to take a sip of drink mop my sweaty brow and take the wee wee out of my trainer who will then make my life a living hell for the rest of the session. When the circuits are over he'll find something nastier to put me through for the remainer of the session like today sets of 12 burpees off a medicine ball followed by sprints up and down the gym with a 20 kg weight bag over my shoulder. Am i complaining Hell No. I pay him to train me and push me to be the Best i can be. I at times during a session tell my trainer i hate him and feel like droppin to the floor but i know that he's the professional and trust his judgment 100%. He knows exactaly when i've had enough and thats generally ages after i hinted that i have. Whilst i was away skiing 2 weeks ago it was very noticable how strong my legs were and how this really improve my performance whilst skiing. Talk to your trainer tell him how you feel really if your using himtwice a week you should by now have a decent relationship and should be able to voice any concerns.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
woody911, I'm fine with my workouts. They are similar to those you have described - intense work followed by rest and so on. I am probably the only person I know who can do 45 press ups. My skiing has much improved. I do get days however, when I do not feel I am training on top form.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
erica2004, I'm sure you could get a good work out without such heavy weights though - especially on an "off " day - as you say you keep active every day looking after your animals.,
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy