Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

First win of the season for a British skier!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Good to see Britain's first win of the season down under, well done Charlie Guest!
http://www.fis-ski.com/uk/604/610.html?sector=AL&raceid=71218
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
That's a fantastic result. Cool
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Any chance it'll make SportUK wake up and release some funding?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
spud, Richard_Sideways, Yes it is a good result. Winning any FIS race is always great, and a good confidence booster. But what you have to look at is the FIS world ranking points of 32.21 - I'm afraid that will only rank her around 340th in the world even if Charlie gets another result exactly the same points.
There are far lower world ranked GB Alpine skiers than that and SportUK are not giving funding to them. 1 in the top 100, another in the top 150.
Also wait until the races start in the Northern Hemisphere to see if the Brits do any good. Southern Hemisphere races are renowned for being easier to do well in and score better FIS points. So much so that BSS (& SSGB that was) never count them as qualification for any major champs or Olympics.

It is good to get your FIS points down though as it will get you better start numbers and smoother courses when the tougher European races start.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Nice one

Martin Bell, THE Martin Bell, GB downhill skier?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Markymark29, you didn't know?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Mosha Marc, No, still dont! wink
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Markymark29, you do now Laughing
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Charlie's blog:
http://your.asda.com/archives/athletes/12/09/2012
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Excellent win. Wonder if there are any videos out there of both runs.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
This sounds excellent, I read the report, all the moves sounded a bit double Dutch to me, but I assume it must all have been great stuff. Well done Charlie.

Markymark29, Of course, the very same. Martin Bell, has been a SH friend and contributor here for a long time, which I always think is very Cool
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Cheers for the blog link Martin. And it's good to see a company like ASDA putting some cash in to help out these skiers.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy