Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

In about 48 hours....

Poster: A snowHead
...I'll be arriving in Soll.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
In 36 hours i'll be arriving in Alpe D'Huez snowHead
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
In 4 weeks and 24hrs I'll be leaving for La Giettaz thinking phew all the holiday crowds will have gone home wink wink
snow report
 cran
cran
I'll be taking another load of passengers (quickly and safely with banging tunes) from Geneva airport to the Grand Massif Cool

Don't forget to tip your transfer drivers!!! Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'll be cursing the snow in Southern England which has been falling for the last 48 hours!!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Boredsurfing, snowing eh? I haven't caught up with the weather forecast obviously.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
....I will no doubt still be sitting in the Eurotunnel terminal as they will have failed to cope adequately with the weather/numbers or whatever....hope I'm wrong!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
sarah, good luck and make sure everyone goes to the loo etc before getting to Calais on the way back Toofy Grin Have a great time, where are you off to?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I will be in meribel. First time in the 3V so looking forward to it (although a bit warmer and some fresh snow would help). Very Happy

Who says you can't have everything.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I shall be rolling into St Anton Am Arlberg Banhof.....for TEN DAYS!!!

YAY FOR ALL OF US!!!!
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Lou, thanks for the reminder wink PDS for the first time for us, picked a good year for it snowHead
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
In 48 hours my leg will still be in plaster. Sad
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Quote:

make sure everyone goes to the loo etc before getting to Calais on the way back

good idea. We came back at midday on Tuesday. Booked onto next available train, no extra charge (we were only 6 days early for our booked crossing wink ) and although there were all of 8 vehicles in front of us it still took a while to actually get on the train (just one lane open on the immigration barrier and the Frenchmen checking for explosives were being extra careful......).

We were on in time but when the girl closing the compartments told us there were no toilets ("out of order") we were glad we weren't desperate. I had a 20 minute snooze and we drove off into snowy Kent.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
sarah, ah yes, have fun! snowHead Next year I won't be so smug as aiming for Feb trip to fit around A levels Toofy Grin

Circusthing, Sad
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
In about 24 hrs I'll be setting off for Val Thorens, woop woop Madeye-Smiley
latest report
In about 5 hrs I'll leave for Flachau. N.B. Does anyone know what have we forgotten? We have a lot of spare space in the car this year!!
ski holidays
Just off out to start my 48 hours of snow clearing in Southern England, if this keeps up no one will be going anywhere!! Sad
Have Heathrow cancelled all of tomorrow s flights yet Toofy Grin
ski holidays
Bah...bit further off than the rest of you. 10 Days til Tignes!!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Two weeks to go, then off to Verbier for a week of hard skiing. Then, once the legs are half spent, off to Zermatt for another week of easier skiing and long lunches spent starring at the Matterhorn......

Looking forward to our holidays so much....heck I may even have a skiing dream tonight! You know when you dream of carving, and moguls as you sleep.....mixed with the recurring anxiety dream onrputting on skis and not knowing what to do with them..... I'm not alone in those dreams am I?
latest report
........... i shall still be in the UK for another week, as my daughters half term seems to be a week after everyone else's. Result.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy