Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Canada - looking for ski buddies and advice - March/April

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Competent solo skier looking to hit Whistler in March/April – anyone around there during those months and fancy meeting up for ski or après ski let me know!

Also if you have any tips for cheap accommodation or package deals out there please let me know!!

Cheers

Parisa
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Is that all of march and april..... Or a week in march/april?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'm probably heading out to Vancouver around 25 March and will be in Canada for 3/4 weeks so open to suggestions...
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I spent the 05-06 season in Whistler, its pretty much the best place ever.

The cheapest accomodation is probably Hostels there were 3 of them, but that might of changed by now. One near Alta Lake, one fairly central (The boot) and one halfway between Whistler village and Creekside. They were about $20 a night.

You might be able to rent a room in a shared house, through the pique which is like the local free paper that everyone uses.
http://classifieds.piquenewsmagazine.com/

Or intrawest staff accomodation wont be full so they'll probably rent you a cheap room if you ask, its in a good location near the lifts and not too far from the bars / clubs.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
chemicalali, The Boot's gone Sad

Great local watering hole with some fab entertainment Toofy Grin

Apprently the resort didnt like the place and wanted it gone for the Olympics Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Don't go to Whistler it pours with rain.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy