Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ok, so decided to do a ski season...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Nadenoodlee wrote:
Have been trying to read Wat and piste for 4 weeks and am just not into it- I like the ski references tho.

Try reading War and Piste then, it's great!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I recommend War & Peace
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Gilly28, not offended at all - you're not the first person who has said that. I experimented with a few different styles and the one I used seemed the best way of telling the story I wanted to tell. My decision to use a pen name is partly because this style of fiction is about as far from my regular writing work as you could imagine..
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sorry to hear it didn't float your boat Nadenoodlee (and very belatedly Pedantica - useful feedback for the health warning on the third edition though, cheers)
I'm told the ski sequences for the film version will be shot in the most loving Red Bull ski film style - Nadenoodlee, I'll keep you posted.
In the meantime, I would definitely recommend War & Peace.

Chattonmill, thanks Very Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Millie10, this thread got a bit hijacked - inadvertently, sorry. How is the job hunt going? Feel free to get in touch if you'd like to ask any questions about resorts etc - I haven't worked in them all obviously but quite a few over the years and if I can help, I'd be happy to.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hey. No worries. Got a meeting with management on the 29th to see if i can get the career break. Life will be much easier if they just say yes because knowing i have a job to come back to means i wont have to sell my horse. I still think i want to try and get a job as a rep so will have to wait till they start advertising!!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy